Idea for Kyle and Ratpadz

MetalDwarf

[H]ard|Gawd
I am a long time Ratpadz owner, I have had them for years, going back to the original, the GS and the newer XT's. I have converted everyone in my office to use Ratpadz, as well as most of my friends and family.

I honestly think the Ratpad is the best mousepad around. But almost no one outside of the [H] knows about them.

My suggestion to Kyle is to use your connections at Logitech, Microsoft, Razer etc. to bundle a Ratpad with their gaming mice.

Why would Razer bundle a Ratpadz with their mice when they make their own gaming surfaces? :confused: Sort of like nVidia giving away a free 8800GT with the purchase of a 5870...heh.

Why would Razer bundle a Ratpadz with their mice when they make their own gaming surfaces? :confused: Sort of like nVidia giving away a free 8800GT with the purchase of a 5870...heh.

Well if Kyle were to be really serious, he could probably convince Razer to do a joint mouse project, think Microsoft/Razer with the Habu mouse.

I personally wouldn't because the RatPadz sticks out in the community well enough on its own and a joint project between the 2 might make things blurry for the RatPadz name.

Back