Idea/Suggestion: Per forum ignore

mwarps

Supreme [H]ardness
I think it would be much easier to read the individual CPU or graphics cards forums if there were some sort of per-forum user ignore function.

i.e. Known troll in the ABCXYZ forum, but has general good input in other places, have a feature that allows the user to be blocked only in that forum.

Probably already been requested, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Well, this idea has good potential but I don't really see many people being helpful and then trolling a different sub-forum. Just don't really think it would be worth all the hastle as for a somewhat small benifit.

Actuall, please don't suggest this as they might think of a way of banning me from posting in Front Page News.

It is a feature of vBull called access masking. We just began using the feature prior to the database corruption and I'm sure it will be reinstated when the system becomes rock solid again.

I think it would be much easier to read the individual CPU or graphics cards forums if there were some sort of per-forum user ignore function.

i.e. Known troll in the ABCXYZ forum, but has general good input in other places, have a feature that allows the user to be blocked only in that forum.
If you asking for how an individual member like yourself can selectively ignore another member on a per forum basis via your user control panel, it's not an available feature in vBull.

It is a feature of vBull called access masking. We just began using the feature prior to the database corruption and I'm sure it will be reinstated when the system becomes rock solid again.
What Major is talking about is the ability for an admin to set an individual user's permissions so that they are locked out of a particular forum so they can't post there.

Back