Intel I7 searches

brom42

2[H]4U
Is there any way to make an exception for I7 so that it doesn't get blocked in searching for being too short of a word?

For example I want to go in the FS/FT subforum and do a search for just I7 so that I can find all of the related motherboards, CPUs, etc for sale.

If no one else posts, I'd simply try "Core I7" or "Intel I7", or both.

Edit: I tried both phrases myself & got 5000 results(in the whole forum though). :eek:

If no one else posts, I'd simply try "Core I7" or "Intel I7", or both.

Edit: I tried both phrases myself & got 5000 results(in the whole forum though). :eek:

because in the intel i7 or core i7, it's still taking out i7 as being too short.

Search: Key Word(s): core
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: i7

not likely, since it is 2 words, but maybe possible, i am sure VB lets you make exceptions for some words

but frankly you prob wont find any I7 stuff for sale, or very very little of it

not likely, since it is 2 words, but maybe possible, i am sure VB lets you make exceptions for some words

but frankly you prob wont find any I7 stuff for sale, or very very little of it

Exactly. I don't feel like searching through 10-12+ pages on a busy day just to weed out and find >10 threads selling i7 items.

Bingo.

Slyr7.62, the reason you got so many results is that your searches ended up being for "Core" and "Intel".
Oh, I gotcha. Not only did it search for I7, but also Core and/or Intel w/ I7. Dang.

In my case it didnt take out I7 for being too short, because it read the phrase.

Back