Intel Retail Edge [H]oliday Deal 2011

Faction

The Chairman
662Me.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah, I need to find someone to snag one of these for me.

I hope there is a sweet 2600K Intel combo for dirt cheap (who else doesn't? :D)

Here's hoping for some X79 goodness... ;) Oh friend that works at WalMart, where are you?

Do you think it'll start earlier than december? Itching for new build =), need a cheap 2600k

Another year where I don't have any friends who work in retail.

wow great deal thanks for posting

this is a thread about me not having any details, but letting you know that later on i will update this thread with some details when i get them

great job

I have a feeling it's going to be a 2600k combo as the high end part. Hopefully some sweet SSD deals. Maybe I'll ditch my G2 160GB I got last year for a 510. I doubt they are going to do another 970 deal personally, but you never know.

Last edited:
990X? They already did the 2600k in the Summer Deal, I don't know if they'd do the same processor twice in a row.

Or maybe the new LGA2011 stuff. Sandy Bridge E? 3930K?

990X? They already did the 2600k in the Summer Deal, I don't know if they'd do the same processor twice in a row.

Or maybe the new LGA2011 stuff. Sandy Bridge E? 3930K?

They offered the 970 twice in a row.

I just don't know that the X79 boards and processors are going to be out yet. I don't recall them offering anything that new before.

You think they will sell just the 2600k? or is it going to be a mobo + cpu deal? Never seen holiday deals for intel, only the Summer Deal one where they offered the 2600.

Last winter they offered two different CPUs (950 and 970), a CPU/Mobo combo (x58 Intel board), and the 160GB G2 SSD.

Sounds like this is another deal that the beggars will outweigh the people who work in retail.

I am sure they will be offering another SSD which I love. Hope the deal is better than it was this Summer. Still grabbed a 120GB anyway.

Just found out my friend is a part of Intel Retail Edge program, he's never built a PC before. Told him I'd help him put it together if we both got in on this. I would be excited if it was a great deal on a 2600k, my Q6600 is a bit long in the tooth.

I hope there will be a 3930k for $200. Kinda like they did with the 970 around this Holiday Deal time.

You guys are crazy if you think they will offer anything new. These Retail Edge deals are just them clearing out stock.

Just found out my friend is a part of Intel Retail Edge program, he's never built a PC before. Told him I'd help him put it together if we both got in on this. I would be excited if it was a great deal on a 2600k, my Q6600 is a bit long in the tooth.

You do know only one purchase per account right?

I'm impatient for this. This q9550 neeeeeeeds an up.

Could someone hook me up with something? If the i7 970 goes on an epic sale, I'd be happy to pay shipping + cost + send you a GTX 470.

* looks at sig *

* sigh *

Wish I was eligible. Hope the deal, whatever it may be, is a good one for everyone that can partake.

Could someone hook me up with something? If the i7 970 goes on an epic sale, I'd be happy to pay shipping + cost + send you a GTX 470.

I think I might take you on that deal. Hopefully they won't offer the i7 970 again since it was already offered for two deals now. :D

Can someone aware me on what this Intel Retail Edge thing is? I'm about to do a build

Can someone aware me on what this Intel Retail Edge thing is? I'm about to do a build

It's a special program only for those working for a company that has a special retail partnership with Intel. Isn't that special?

It's a special program only for those working for a company that has a special retail partnership with Intel. Isn't that special?

Cheap computer parts is like the one good thing about working in retail, especially during the holiday season.

I work retail, but not any that qualify for this. =/

I need a new job.

Just so you guys know, some of the requirements for intel retail edge holiday deal are up, the rewards themselves are not up yet.

Back