Intel® Wireless Display 2.0

Intel® Anti-Theft Technology

The Intel® Digital Media "Creators" Program

Intel Developer Forum Inside Report: Paul Otellini's Keynote Address

Intel Developer Forum Inside Report: Mooly Eden and Ultrabook™ Steal the Show

Intel Developer Forum Inside Report: Multi-Core Goes Mainstream

Coming soon...
Toshiba* Portégé Z835 Ultrabook™

I use to be a retail employee and was getting away with just editing old check stubs, they seem to be not working now. They must have stepped up their employment checking, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

^^ g'd out lol if its an ssd or something nice and someone doesnt want to use their ill pay for the special making it not so special but still worth it lol <3 no rainbows

^^ g'd out lol if its an ssd or something nice and someone doesnt want to use their ill pay for the special making it not so special but still worth it lol <3 no rainbows
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
The dreams i went go blue and in the distance forever and.

Well....I don't think Google Translate can help me understand...

I use to be a retail employee and was getting away with just editing old check stubs, they seem to be not working now. They must have stepped up their employment checking, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Funny...I believe that's illegal. Something along the lines of theft by deception.

What does everyone even think they will have this Dec? I got all excited when I saw the email but soon disappointed when the page said details will be launched Nov 30.

2700K + motherboard
SSD (their deals were not so hot this Summer even though I grabbed a 120GB).

What does everyone even think they will have this Dec? I got all excited when I saw the email but soon disappointed when the page said details will be launched Nov 30.

2700K + motherboard
SSD (their deals were not so hot this Summer even though I grabbed a 120GB).

Hard to say. I think a 2700K sounds about right. Not sure about the SSD deals. I could sure use another 160GB Intel drive though :).

Toshiba* Portégé Z835 Ultrabook&#8482; learning is up! Still no word on the products that are going to be offered.

They are having a broadcast tomorrow? I didn't see anything listed on the site.

It was last night...I wrote that on 11/14 (and I didn't win). They didn't say much. Half of it was about ultrabooks in general (ULV processors, magnesium alloy chassis, SSDs, etc) and the other half was some Toshiba rep talking about why Toshiba was great.

It was last night...I wrote that on 11/14 (and I didn't win). They didn't say much. Half of it was about ultrabooks in general (ULV processors, magnesium alloy chassis, SSDs, etc) and the other half was some Toshiba rep talking about why Toshiba was great.

Herp derp. I should looks at dates.

I probably wouldn't have won anything anyways. I never win anything with Intel Retail Edge:(

I forgot about it and was signed up for it thought they would of emailed me or something when it started

With the corporate email verification can I just use my friends best buy email address.. with all my information on intel retail edge then have him verify it at worK... so that it can ship to me ^_^ lol

Last edited:
Bump, sneak preview.

662Me.jpg

Cheaper than my 2600k from the last holiday deal.

Looks like I'm upgrading even if it's a small bump in performance lol.

if its not against the rules i will buy a 2700k from one of yous assuming its still unopened paying twice what your getting it for at LEAST. pm!!!

From their FAQ:

Members must be employed at the time of all aspects of participation in the Program (or parts thereof) at a physical retail location or online sales/call center at an approved retail chain. Members at a Deactivated Retail Chain (see below) are not eligible. The list of Approved Retail Chain List is:
AARON'S
[FONT=&quot]ABC WAREHOUSE [/FONT]
ABT ELECTRONICS
ACTIONLINK
ADORAMA
ALTEX ELECTRONICS
AMERICAN
APPLE RETAIL STORE
ASN DEPOT
B&H PHOTO VIDEO & PRO AUDIO
BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE
BEST BUY (CANADA)
BEST BUY (USA)
BJ'S WHOLESALE CLUB
BRANDSMART USA
BUY.COM
CANADA COMPUTERS
CDW
CENTRAL COMPUTERS
COMPUSA OUTLET STORES (TIGER OUTLET STORES)
COMPUTER STOP
CONN'S
COSTCO
DATAVISION
DELL EXPERIENCE CENTER
DIGILINK COMPUTERS
DIRECTRON
ELECTRONIC EXPRESS
FRY'S ELECTRONICS
FUTURE SHOP
GEEK SQUAD
HHGREGG
HSN
INSIGHT
INTREX
J&R MUSIC AND COMPUTER WORLD
KEHTRON COMPUTERS
LA CURACAO
LONDON DRUGS
MARKETSOURCE – HP
MARKETSTAR – HP
MARKETSTAR – SONY
MDG COMPUTERS CANADA
MEMORY EXPRESS
MICRO CENTER
MICROBYTES
MICROSOFT STORE
MILWAUKEE PC
MOSAIC – HP
.COM/NETLINK COMPUTER
NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
NEXCOM
OFFICE DEPOT
OFFICEMAX
PC CONNECTION
PC LAPTOPS
PC MALL
PC VILLAGE
&#8203;PRIORITY COMPUTER SYSTEMS
RADIOSHACK
RCS COMPUTER EXPERIENCE
RENT-A-CENTER
SAM'S CLUB
SAMSUNG
SEARS
SONY FACTORY OUTLET
SONY
STAPLES
STAPLES BUSINESS DEPOT
SUPERIOR COMPUTERS
SUPERIOR PC SYSTEMS
TECH ADVANCED COMPUTERS
THE SOURCE
TIGER DIRECT CALL CENTER
TOSHIBA
WAL-MART (CANADA)
WAL-MART (USA)

A Retail Chain or individual location may be disqualified and removed from the Program due to chain or store closure or if they become incompatible with the Program as determined by the Sponsor.
Once a determination of disqualification has been made, members of the store or chain will be sent a one-time only e-mail, providing a 30 day notice of deactivation of the chain or location and all member accounts registered to that chain or location.
During this 30-day period, Members may continue to participate in the Program, including Account access and participation in Drawings, Live Events, the Summer and Holiday Deals and the Online Store (“Rewards”). Participation in Rewards is still subject to all stated Terms and Conditions including employment verification and any eligibility limitations for specific retail chains.
Any Rewards transactions will be rendered inadmissible once the Member account has been deactivated.
If a member has obtained employment at another eligible retail chain or location, they will need to update their account with the correct information within the 30 day period to keep their account active.

Being an unlocked processor, are Intel board such as the one being offered able to overclock at least the bus speed? Maybe the multiplier? I had an Intel board years ago and could not overclock anything.

Damn, I wish I had a close friend or relative who worked at one of those stores. :(

Seems a lot of us are in the same boat. 960 here. Most games are strictly taxing the GPU at this point and any i7 will get you about the same performance.

Damn tempting to upgrade my 950. I have to think its worth it.

I'm in the same boat. Just as point of reference, last night a friend and I put together a 2500k machine and threw everything we could think of up against it to compare to my 950 running at 3.9ghz.....he nearly matched me in almost everything and beat my scores on some benchmarks. Handily in some cases. I can hardly imagine what a 2700k would do. Not to mention he was running stock clocks as his board didn't allow for OCing.

Oi, wish I was eligible for it. Would love the proc for that price, Q9550 is nice and all, but i7 sure is nice.

Ya, a 2700K for $100 is too great to pass on. Getting it allows us to move up a generation at a great price. I have to consider a mobo that will handle 3x 480 gtx cards though, which means maximus IV. If I was just regular Sli, it would be a no brainer to tide me over till Ivy.

Ah damn no SSD's this round. My 120 320 is almost full =(

But the 2700k is an excellent deal. Though not a huge upgrade to the 2600k I got last time.

Back