Is it possible someone is making the alienware stickers?

psychoace

[H]ard|Gawd
There is a stash of the old alienware cases at my local tiger direct (i mean old alienware not generic copy these things have the alienware indention on front and everything) and i would like to be able to finish off the case with a nice sticker to go in it's slot. Is there anyone that might have these?

umm just one thing... if your modding an alienware case... dont. its like sleeping with another girl when your girlfriend is in the same room as you. you just dont do it.

Originally posted by BiGWooDy
umm just one thing... if your modding an alienware case... dont. its like sleeping with another girl when your girlfriend is in the same room as you. you just dont do it.

that is also a good one but I like the tag line I have in my sig for AW cases

If the case is really cheap it'd be pretty funny to build something up in it and just do goofy mods to it.

But modding alienware cases is almost as bad as buying an Alienware in the first place. You've proven you're not too bright by buying an Alienware, so you don't have much lower to go when you mod it.

yeah gigglebyte.. i was thinking of your signature, i just wanted to add a twist to it. like those commercials... damn cant remember what they were forr

anyways... yeah what kind of case are you modding?

EDIT: haha 69 posts!!

Originally posted by BiGWooDy
its like sleeping with another girl when your girlfriend is in the same room as you. you just dont do it.
That's assuming she isn't joining in the fun
:D

Nah i am not moding it. I just would like to have the sticker so i can poke fun at people with the fact that it looks like i have a alienware system. This thing was 60 bucks with 420watt chieftec power supply and it just looks cool by itself no need for a mod job (especially since i have no time to do that.)

cause it's well built and had a 420watt cheiftec power supply in it all for 60 bucks brand new? sounds like a smart move

Thanks for the link 534n

Back