I've been mowed down by a QQucumber!

djkilla

Weaksauce
I know I'm small fish and fold away in my little corner of the world but was surprised at how fast QQucumber came out of no-where and mowed me down. I've also got Catfish449 and Caducus on my ass! Time for another -bigadv to move up and give me some distance. Anyway, just thought I'd post and have a little fun with folding.

Not long and you'll crest the top 1000, keep on it man!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

The farther up the ranks you get the more targets get painted on you.

Enjoy ;)

Fold on!

/takes out fishing pole at the [H] watering hole

First I get mowed down by a QQucumber, now I'm being chased by a catfish! Catfish449 to be exact. Who knew that I would get addicted to folding and end up running for my life to keep from getting mowed down!

Well, what are you waiting for? Gear up and go after him. :)

I remember I made it to the top 200 or so before I ever got mowed :D. But I also didn't start tracking my stats until I was making 20k+ PPD and that pretty much excluded everyone outside the top 100, with the exception of the few people that were climbing faster than I was at the time. Like xxGriff almost mowed me before he got shafted in that contest and got banned for questioning it :(.

When you get to 500k total points...

you can ask for your free access to Gen May.

Welcome to our team! Nice to have you here!

Yup I see him too on my list, I havent been able to fold other than the weekends since I am working on my room and still working on my dedicated folding rig.

Hopefully by the first Monday in April I'll be back up. 70,000 ppd if I go all out would be nice.

Haha, I'm QQucumber! I just took some spare i7 860s and started folding on them one day when I was bored at work. I have 3 running, one is getting crap pdd, running a VM client.

Yup I see him too on my list, I havent been able to fold other than the weekends since I am working on my room and still working on my dedicated folding rig.

Hopefully by the first Monday in April I'll be back up. 70,000 ppd if I go all out would be nice.

Don't worry Cameroz06, you'll mow me in less than a week. On the other hand, QQucumber, you have a little more than 3 weeks to catch up to me. I should hit 1 million points in the next 2-3 days :D

Haha, I'm QQucumber! I just took some spare i7 860s and started folding on them one day when I was bored at work. I have 3 running, one is getting crap pdd, running a VM client.

ohai.jpg

Welcome to the team!

If you need any help with the low ppd day just let us know.

Fold on!

Back