keyboard letters have worn off the keycaps, any proven re-labelling good for a year?

jb_hafo

Limp Gawd
tried marker, wore off quite quickly.

If this is a cheap keyboard I'd just buy another one. They aren't so expensive that its' worth worrying about.

can't stand not to have the integrated touchpad, and replacements are available only
on ebay AFAIK

laptop? Ouch. I was HOPING you would say G15... Logitech would have that replaced SO fast for you :D

Dude, you should be happy the symbols are worn off!
Now you can tell people you have a "Hybrid Das Keyboard"

Special order, special list, only 1 out of 10 made world wide. You'll get mad lady lovin!

Dude, you should be happy the symbols are worn off!
Now you can tell people you have a "Hybrid Das Keyboard"

Special order, special list, only 1 out of 10 made world wide. You'll get mad lady lovin!

And by "mad lady lovin!" you mean wierd looks and long cold lonely night.

Yeah, I have nothing useful to contribute here. :p

And by "mad lady lovin!" you mean wierd looks and long cold lonely night.

Yeah, I have nothing useful to contribute here. :p

No way man. Every time I show my wife something computer related she shows me tons o love.

Wait... no she doesn't. WTF!? :mad:

Now would be a great time to learn how to touch-type. You won't have to worry about wearing off the labels on keyboards, and your typing speed will increase by quite a bit.

If you don't want to learn to touch-type(although you really should), consider writing on some labels with a permanent marker, then take them all off and apply some clear-coat to protect the writing. If done correctly, it should last you a long time.

Back