King_N... A Hardfolding UD Stats Question

OSUguy98

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006
Is there some tweaking going on with the HF UD stats? I noticed a couple of times in the past the my UD badge will have a "^250" signifying that I passed 250 people in the last day or whatever..... BUT.... I have not produced any UD points for at least the last 5 or 6 months....

I noticed today that it says "^499" on my badge.... so I was just curious if there was some tweaking going on, or if there was a bug which needed to be brought to you attention....

I have seen a couple other people's badges do this also, always the same significant number as mine (up 250 when my was up 250,etc).....

Is anyone else noticing this?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

mine too....i havent UD'ed in MONTHS....maybe they purged some names or something so there are less people now....idk

VIVA LA HORDE

I have reviewed the records of the stats process that ran this morning, there was no errors collecting data listed, however... it seems that for some reason when the stats were pulled UD had them listed out of order, so people normally ranked much lower were given a false ranking.

I have reviewed their site stats now and everything appears to be back to normal on their end so hopefully tomorrow the damage that was caused this morning will fix itself.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

I went ahead and fixed the duplicate ranking problems on the site, unfortunetly until UD fixes the stat problems that pop up from time to time, weird things will continue to happen.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Back