Kingwin XT-1264 $9.9 AR at Fry's

Whoa... I have been looking for a cheap HSF for a i7 920 I have sitting here and I think I might have to grab this.... I just hope it fits in my case (my current 120MM tower HSF does.....)

Picked one up when xoxide went out of biz. Got my e5200 to from 2.5 to 4.0, I'm happy

picked one up last night. Going to wait for installation till I get some MX-2 (didn't see any compound at Fry's that I liked for the price).

I was a bit too quick and jumped the gun by buying the OCZ Vendetta (saw it on slickdeals last week) so now I have two extra HSF. The OCZ will be going on craigslist.

Holy frosty heatsink Batman! That review is spectacular. And they extended the rebate. They have +1 purchase from me. Thanks OP.

meh, this heatsink gives the exact same temps as my Xiggy S963 with a 80mm fan, though for $10 it's a good deal, just don't expect huge temp drops...

meh, this heatsink gives the exact same temps as my Xiggy S963 with a 80mm fan, though for $10 it's a good deal, just don't expect huge temp drops...

Err, strange, that review had it placed extremely favorably... Anyone know how this compares to the Hyper TX3 that's also on sale?

Just saw a few of these at the Bubank, S. Cali Fry's.

Back