Left 4 Dead - 30$ Amazon

5$ after my 25$ promo code. Still got 1 left for Dawn of War 2. Shipping ETA: 15th.

Nah, the Buy 2/3 Games get 25/50$ for future VG purchase promo. It was like 2 weeks ago. Awesome selection list too.

Guess I really did jump the gun with the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing. ;)

Oh, couldn't really expect this.

You know, I gave this game a chance and am disappointed. It's really not up to Valve's game design standards. I swear they hired the F.E.A.R. level designers, it's the exact same stuff.

You know, I gave this game a chance and am disappointed. It's really not up to Valve's game design standards. I swear they hired the F.E.A.R. level designers, it's the exact same stuff.

Best game this year for me, and the best Co-Op experience I've ever had, bar none.

Sucks though, my brother just bought this for $50 on Friday :(.

Thanks FatLazyHomer! I was on the fence about this one but for $30 and free shipping.... what the hell.... I bit.:D

Checking it now I hope this is still available :cool:
champagne.gif

almost paid full price for this... cool.

although, adding a processor to my order enabled $5 shipping on the damn game:( oh well

Thanks OP! I'm in for one! I refused to buy this game at $49.99. Maybe it's because I know I won't play it that often unless it's with my buddies. Whatever, great deal, not as good as the $20 deal but good enough!

In for one. Was waiting for a good deal like this one. Still up in the air since I don't play alot of multi- or co-op. Enjoyed the demo enough to purchase at this price. Wouldn't pay higher for it though. Thanks op!

Best game this year for me, and the best Co-Op experience I've ever had, bar none.

Sucks though, my brother just bought this for $50 on Friday :(.

Oh the co-op is great. The levels just aren't new or interesting at all.

got one. less than $5 more than BF deal. it was $20 but shipping was like 5 something unless you bought other stuff which I couldn't get the deal cause I tried to get 4GB microsd card for my wife. and as you probably have guessed, it was sold out after I added microsdcard. good deal.

Wow...i guess i got my order in just before the deal went out.
I got my order confirmation in!

man i missed both deals on this game,,,,, bummer guess im waiting some more, trying to get one on ebay. i still think many of the games are too damn much at launch. he steam edition should be much cheaper, lot less overhead i would think.

I haven't bought a game in 4 years however I did buy this one after playing it for a couple hours. If you are looking for a single player game I would probably stay away from this one though. The multiplayer is what makes this. The game is actually very friendly to less than amazing systems and still looks good too.

Picked it up since a bunch of greedy SOB's bought multiple copies of the $20 deal :D

I wish they would keep it on sale longer, missed both of the amazon l4d deals by a few hours.

It was BF. Its DEAD. REALLY REALLY DEAD. But for some reason people keep bumping the thread.

Oh ya, mine got shipped today.

Back