Left 4 Dead 360 Exclusive

Haha, what a flamboyant 360 fan. Poor trolling thread though. :eek:

The real way to play a game such as this, is on a PC anyways.

I was planning on playing it on Xbox Live anyways. Everyone probably saw this coming though, especially after Valve bought out Turtle Rock.

why would you play this on xbox.

I prefer playing games on consoles.

Because I spend my life in front of a PC working... I prefer to play games on a console if I have the choice.

(annoying really because I have a pretty beefy PC)

QFT. My main machine has never seen a game (see sig) since I turned 100% console a couple of years ago. I just like nice hardware.

Because I spend my life in front of a PC working... I prefer to play games on a console if I have the choice.

Ditto... I usually spend 8+ hours in front of a PC working, and when I want to play a game I just like to kick back and relax on the couch, and hold a controller for a change. I still play on my PC (mainly CS:S), though I'd say right now my various consoles get more gaming time.

To get back to the original topic, I'm somewhat interested in this game.

This just in: Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Haze, inFAMOUS, White Knight Story, Final Fantasy XIII + Versus, God of War 3 confirmed PS3 exclusives.

Boom. Another hit to the 360.

Each console has it's exclusives, and that's that. It's not all about console wars. Valve has clearly stated it does not want to learn the PS3's tech to port their games (hence why Orange Box was done by EA). Unless EA takes this one up, this won't hit the PS3.

I spend 8+ hours working on a PC too. But I still love playing with my Mouse and Keyboard.

This just in: Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Haze, inFAMOUS, White Knight Story, Final Fantasy XIII + Versus, God of War 3 confirmed PS3 exclusives.

Each console has it's exclusives, and that's that. It's not all about console wars. Valve has clearly stated it does not want to learn the PS3's tech to port their games (hence why Orange Box was done by EA). Unless EA takes this one up, this won't hit the PS3.

You forgot the most important thing. Blu Ray

Where are the good games?

I play Forza and PGR on the 360 and everything else on the PC.

They can easily make a Blu-Ray drive for the 360.

They could, but it wouldn't be as affordable as HD DVD was. Probably be extremely expensive.

More importantly though; what kind of company would give it's competitor the business?

Haze is a timed exclusive only but yeah looks like 2008 is going to be a good year for the ps3

Who would play this on the 360 anyways? By the looks of the trailers this game seems to be REALLY fast pace and I can't think of a better way to play a FAST pace fps than a PC.
See my post on the last page...

...though I will admit that there was only one place I would play Half Life 2, and that was the PC. Even though I really didn't want to. :D

pwn'd

Who would play this on the 360 anyways? By the looks of the trailers this game seems to be REALLY fast pace and I can't think of a better way to play a FAST pace fps than a PC.
Uhh, did you read my last post? "Bought out" and "acquired" are not the same.

Bought out - Turtle Rock will no longer develop games. Valve has closed them down.

Acquired - Turtle Rock will still make games but is now owned by Valve.

Haha pwn'd ;)

Back