Lets Frybench!

i have the same problem... it only uses 32 out of 48 cores :(

Ok, so I guess Frybench maxes out at 32 logical cores which is only one of my 2 CPUs.

Oh Well

Here is my result nonetheless.

Fry1_zpsjwrafulb.jpg

CPUZ_zps1ew0nnh4.jpg

It is great to see such a fantastic result for a single cpu (or even less than a single cpu actually). What a power house! How much wattage does that beast pull during the test?

It is great to see such a fantastic result for a single cpu (or even less than a single cpu actually). What a power house! How much wattage does that beast pull during the test?

With a GTX 680 and a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB:

- Idle: 78 W
- Frybench (36 Threads): 280W
- Cinebench R15 (72 Threads): 440W

But.. But.. it runs so absolutely slow on a single CPU! And I even had it overclocked 33% >: (

TCYydo1.png

/sarcasm

Slow, slow, slow, slow results. But not like the single CPU above me! :eek:

No tweaks, no OC, when built this budget rig yesterday (replaced FX8120 and glitchy board) I didnt bother reinstalling windows, just booted off the HD and went with it.
fryrender.jpg

Results from my new setup on it's daily driver settings. I may try a more suicidal approach later.

fry4500b.jpg

[size=-2]Edit...dropped a couple of seconds with a memory tweak.[/size]

Last edited:
Ok, so I guess Frybench maxes out at 32 logical cores which is only one of my 2 CPUs.

Oh Well

Here is my result nonetheless.

Disable hyperthreading and see if your time gets faster. Just wondering if thread priority is choosing to use all physical cores since you have more than it needs or it's still trying to use logical cores as well.

Disable hyperthreading and see if your time gets faster. Just wondering if thread priority is choosing to use all physical cores since you have more than it needs or it's still trying to use logical cores as well.

Good idea! But I am having a brain fart... how do I disable hyper threading again?

Whee! I want to play!

oFMN7bp.jpg

Err... There must be a setting or something that isn't toggled, right guys? Right??

sigh. Skylake *cannot* get here soon enough.

How about revive this little thread for a turbo modded /hacked xeon e5 2686 v3 (18c/36t) result?
05212017-214716.jpg

Reactions: lazz
like this
I know this is the Intel subforum but I found this software in my benchmarking folder and decided to give it a run.... er557 had a total render time of 1min 22 sec with an 18C/36t part...I ran it on my 3700x system in sig, and this is awesome:

FryBench 3700X.png

Where are you 9900K boyz at?!?!:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Back