Levers

just got passed the head - well the head is the last one, the top hanger then just spins a bit, ok for abt 5min

man.. I must be missing something easy on this one.. there's not enuff hooks for the head.. how do you free up one?

The snowman melts if you leave him in the water too long.
The rock gets hot if it is OUT of the water too long.
The bucket fills up when it is in the water.
You can let water out of the bucket.
The birds flying around make the levers change weight.
I have no idea how to hang more things than you have hooks for.

If you wait for the birds to go into the bird house then drop the house in the water they don't fly anymore. :p

the snowman melts if you hold him against the hot rock for too long.. then you're left with just the hat.. but you can't seem to put it anywhere..

Oh, and don't throw stuff off the screen.. ;)

there's still not enuff hooks for the head though.. gotta be able to free one up somehow..

i dunno why...but once in a while (dunno wha tor if anything triggers it) the top circle thing flashes with the snowmans head

:Edit:
ohhh...i figured it out..yay!!!

not spoiling it for everyone..so ill wait a while till i say it

yea, put the hat on the top thing.. lame.. ;)

now I need a new flash game.. guess it's back to de-animator... ;)

Damned birds. To win I had to chace one bird around the screen so he wouldn't land anywhere until the timer was up. :p

you have to hang everything that drops in the water, so that nothing is dipping into the water..when it's balanced for like 15 seconds, it'll drop another item

Barnaby said:
yea, put the hat on the top thing.. lame.. ;)

now I need a new flash game.. guess it's back to de-animator... ;)

Yes! De-animator is the pwn. I can't seem to play enough of it...so simple.

hapland was pretty good too, but definately more involved.. de-animator just doesn't get old.. ;)

Back