Lian Li PC-60F and PC-60FW is now available

Not a bad looking case. Looks like they took the pc7x and updated it alot! If I was in the market for a mid tower I would consider it.

Thanks for the links.

Not a bad looking case.

Not bad at all. I wonder how well it will cool though with only 2 fans and the intake runs right through the HD cage. I'm not sure this is going to cut it for a SLI/CF setup. Still a nice looking case.

Not a bad looking case. Looks like they took the pc7x and updated it alot! If I was in the market for a mid tower I would consider it.

Thanks for the links.
Correction: They updated the PC-60/65. I'm not sure if there's a new PC-65 or if that is the new PC-65.

The new PC-7 is the PC-7F.

I'm waiting for some of the big review sites to get one and take some detailed pics/specs. Wondering if a big effing 10.5in gtx260/4850 is going to be a tight fit up against the edge of the drive bay/top of hard drive cage.

Correction: They updated the PC-60/65. I'm not sure if there's a new PC-65 or if that is the new PC-65.

The new PC-7 is the PC-7F.

That's what I ment to say. I have one sitting right next to me, had it for over 2 years and couldn't remember the name of it, nor could I read the title:eek:

Back