Lian-Li PC-X2000 on sale now @ NCIX

Damn that things expensive. I think thats more than all the cases I've bought combined.

If by sexy you mean bland then ok. Add a handle to that case and it'll look like a refrigerator. I'm just in favor of the more flashy looking cases.

Then you have no idea what good design should look like.......

That thing is sleek and sexy, I don't get why people want windows and TONS of LEDs. It just ends up looking like there is a UFO in your room at night... I use to have a Raidmax case like that ><...

The only cases that look good like with windows and LEDs are modded by the people that put a lot of time and effort into them to make them look good. So they dont look like you standard OOB case the someone threw a neon light in...

I know don't, maybe its just me, but I like things clean, symmetric, uniform...

which is why I don't like the cd-rom bays on the side.. not symmetric at all but I think I can live with it...

Then you have no idea what good design should look like.......

Actually I do. I never said that Lian Li cases are poorly constructed nor did I say that Lian Li cases have poor cooling because Lian Li cases are excellent examples of engineering, however I just happen to think that it looks like a refrigerator.

Actually I do. I never said that Lian Li cases are poorly constructed nor did I say that Lian Li cases have poor cooling because Lian Li cases are excellent examples of engineering, however I just happen to think that it looks like a refrigerator.

Well I hope it cools like one also. Don't know why anyones dumping on the guys opinion. I think it looks classy, he thinks it looks like a fridge. Who cares?

I say its sexy, u tell me im retarded. then other people say your retarded and then you jump on them for saying their opinions, but im not allowed mine ? word` to ur mama

I say its sexy, u tell me im retarded. then other people say your retarded and then you jump on them for saying their opinions, but im not allowed mine ? word` to ur mama

Firstly, I never said that you're retarded. I was just stating my opinion of the chassis. I've never been a fan of Lian Li cases because they look too "Plain Jane" to me, and I'm after the more "Flashy" look. Lian Li cases have awesome cooling and interior layouts I'm just turned off by the price of their cases, and their "Plain Jane" appearance.

a mid range between that and the 500 would be nice... but I'm still afraid of the damn 500 price tag.
the 500 is closer to my liking, but again, it seems a little small.

I know you never said that, I was simply remarking on the fact that you said it looks like a fridge.....

I know you never said that, I was simply remarking on the fact that you said it looks like a fridge.....

Oh man, have you seen those new nice ass fridges? Shit I would live in one if I could.

How the hell can you call this small.....the idiocy of some of the people on these forums never cease to amaze me....

back on topic....I like the case but i don't like the side drive bays. I wouldn't pay 500 for it.
"looks at his old v1000b and tells it he loves it"

4 140mm fans - ahhhhh nice and quiet

2 1500rpm 80mm screamers

When will the 80mm just die already ....

Come on etailers stock the damn thing already for us poor international bastards!!

Sundial Micro should be getting these cases in soon as they usually are pretty quick to get LL cases. Performance-pcs should be getting it very soon also.

4 140mm fans - ahhhhh nice and quiet

2 1500rpm 80mm screamers

When will the 80mm just die already ....

My Hiper 80mms are quieter than anything I've had, including 120mm Noctuas w/ LNA and 140mm Yate Loons. I kid you the fck not. Trying to track down 2 more Hipers but they seem to be disappearing from etailers..

Don't care for the looks or size but it seems functional.

Way over priced IMO.

Back