Lian Li small form factor m-ITX system

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_85

[H]ard|Gawd
***SOLD***

Selling my Lian Li SFF m-ITX system. I've been using it mainly as a server for the past year or so. It's been rock solid for me but as my storage needs have increased so does the size of my case. This would be a perfect system for anyone who wants a small server, sff gaming machine, or just a general use computer. Specs are listed as below

Lian Li PC08 mini-ITX aluminum case. I've put some sound dampening material on the panels and innards to make it a silent system
Intel i3-530 1156 2.93Ghz CPU with stock HSF
Gigabyte H55N mini-ITX socket 1156 motherboard. My last three mobo's have been gigabyte and I don't see a need to change brands. An extremely solid and stable board
Corsair XMS 4GB DDR3-1600 ram (2x2gb)
Intel X25 Gen 2 80gb SSD. I'm not including any of my storage drives but the Intel SSD makes for a perfect boot drive
Seasonic M12-II 520W modular psu. You definitely want a modular psu for this case
Windows Server 2012. I don't have much a need for it and it's likely too advanced for what I need but it came with a subscription I received so I'll throw this one in. Retail price is like $882. Will send you the license key and iso

Looking for $315 shipped. Will ship via FedEx with tracking and insurance. Won't part it out quite yet but if you want a certain item let me know and I may consider parting out if I have enough interest in the individual parts.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=30162
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sn_85&ftab=AllFeedback

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

Last edited:
bump for a nice case that can hold a good deal of drives

The PC Q08 is an amazing case. Used the red version for my brother's build and it's dead silent.

bump for a great little mITX server build.. Good price too..

Alright, last price drop before I start to part out. $315 shipped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back