lifetime = 25 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenotype

Gawd
Gentlemen,

I was checking the cost for subscribing to the GenMay forums. 1 year, too short, so I checked the lifetime cost, but the box indicates that it is for 25 years, not the life of the subscriber.

Is this correct? Does the lifetime option only last 25 years?

Gentlemen,

I was checking the cost for subscribing to the GenMay forums. 1 year, too short, so I checked the lifetime cost, but the box indicates that it is for 25 years, not the life of the subscriber.

lifetime displays differently for each person, based on the forum's calculation of your projected lifespan. Better start your bucket list.

The forum hasn't even been around for 25 years. Hell, I don't even think the internet has been around that long.

lifetime displays differently for each person, based on the forum's calculation of your projected lifespan. Better start your bucket list.

Dang that sucks.:D My deathclock gave me 24 more years. Ahh well.

The forum hasn't even been around for 25 years. Hell, I don't even think the internet has been around that long.

I thought it was much older than that, but http://www.howoldistheinternet.com/ says otherwise, good estimate, you were pretty much spot on. :p

Gentlemen,

Yes. Yes.

It is figured that each internet year equals 10 standard years....so $15 bucks for 250 years isn't such a bad deal is it ? :cool:

Anyway, yes the lifetime sub is based on 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back