Logikality having some trouble?

Saw that too, here hoping it's not a long term thing.

lol, they're probably like "yes!!"...nah, they're good people, they're probably bemoaning the (supposed) loss to science...

...can't wait to see their reaction when you get internet back and dump all that work at once :D lol

All we'll think is a big hitter for [H] is back online again
Teams will be about even once Logikality's back

New or Old Big hitters are always welcome no matter who they're for :)
We figured there were just internet problems also

Good luck getting your internet back up again Logikality. I assume you'll have quite a large dump to do when it does. All for the cause boys all for the cause :D

Have Fun,

Gonzo

I'm glad that's the only problem, Logikality.

I'm looking forward to the return of the Elep[H]ant Dump! :)

Mattman said:
I'm glad that's the only problem, Logikality.

I'm looking forward to the return of the Elep[H]ant Dump! :)

If you get a chance you should document that for posterity!
I remember one time I made a massive dump, squeezed out something like 7,000 points:) In the three hour time window.

gnewbury said:
I remember one time I made a massive dump, squeezed out something like 7,000 points:) In the three hour time window.

dose no one else find it funny, this talk of "squeezing" out a "dump" in a mere "three-hour window"? :eek: :p ;)

Carnival Forces said:
dose no one else find it funny, this talk of "squeezing" out a "dump" in a mere "three-hour window"? :eek: :p ;)

You just need to make sure you have plenty of reading material to help the time go by. Maybe some crossword puzzles too!

Good to hear that nothing's wrong with Logikality, those net outages are a pain to be sure.

lmfao...

ill have a elep[H]ant dump soon...

but mines just a baby :eek:

Witholding 'net access to my farm so I can upgrade them all to fold-server at one time..

Alright I'll say it.

I hope you take the mother of all dumps on OCAU... :eek:

Well I found out Friday the power went out in the switch room, then Saturday someone took aobout a 200 foot chunk out of the fiber. So we are going to put up a wireless connection temporarially until the fiber gets fixed in the next few weeks.

And that dump will be around 40K!! heh

Logikality said:
Well I found out Friday the power went out in the switch room, then Saturday someone took aobout a 200 foot chunk out of the fiber. So we are going to put up a wireless connection temporarially until the fiber gets fixed in the next few weeks.

And that dump will be around 40K!! heh

Me needs to find that wireless network and change a few configs here and there.

gnewbury said:
Wow, just think about how many points that would be if we adjusted for inflation. Imagine the size of that pile!

dude you dont know someone with the verizon wireless internet? lol

I let my small pile go today

no-where that impressive, but should still be a good 500 points from 4 machines or so

and in other news they can be switched to foldserver now ;)

Oldbenwa said:
Martyism for "I do now"

Oldbenwa

I think that's "You do now", I'm not sure thou I don't know what the well this guy is saying.

Wireless in our town is less than the speed of 56k and 56k from that same company is less than 28.8k. Glad I went with the other company and am getting 1Mb DSL.

In other news it looks like my 3 home pcs won't dump until Thursday, and that dump is scheduled for late Wednesday, early next Tuesday... :D

Well I guess the dump happened late last night. 23,664 Points in 1 3 hour period.

I hope things are back to normal for you Logikality.

There has been another dump of around 15,000 points. It's nice to see some work getting through again. Hopefully this means you may be able to get back on a regular producing schedule again.

Back