Logitech G27 = $149.99 at BB

bandit390

[H]ard|Gawd
They used to be online, but sold out. Looks like bestbuy removed the linked, but many people have been going to stores (included me) and seeing them on the shelves for 149.99.

Make sure to look in the computer section, along with the gaming section. Mine was in the computer section near mice/etc

Taken from slickdeals

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2015178

Last edited:
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is the Newegg link for more details on the item.

26-104-330-06.jpg

That's a super hot deal and one hell of a price. The G27 is the newest Logitech wheel. That's the price that the G25 is selling at now...and you really have to look hard to find those.

ugh...I didn't need to spend money...

but I went to best buy and it was still marked at 300 but I asked them to ring it up to see...and it rang up at 150...so I bought it..

I hate you Op! ;)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

dude this really blows. I severly want one, and i bought a logitech driving force GT last december. I guess ill buy it and try it out. Then try to sell the driving force GT. Only if my bb has it

I don't do racing sims, and I don't know anything about this setup, so I am going to ask an easy question that will almost make me buy this-is that a real gated shifter?

I don't do racing sims, and I don't know anything about this setup, so I am going to ask an easy question that will almost make me buy this-is that a real gated shifter?

I am the same way...I haven't done a racing "sim" or any racing game for that matter since some of the gran turismo's on PS2...but bought it today and looks like it will be pretty fun once I get it all going.

Might even try that iracing sim after I get used to it

My only problem is that my desk is glass, so I am going to have to put some kind of cloth between the points, and then might have trouble getting it to stay on the desk...Will have to google and see if anybody has found a good solution...

argh, wish I heard of this earlier today.

I'll have to go check tomorrow.

I've seen someone on slickdeals mention that he checked Pleasant Hill CA location ... it's a no go .. store employee said there was about 2 or 3 showing between other stores within 50mile of that location. Just a heads up for folks in the East Bay Area. Check slickdeals for exact locations. He did post them.

lucky you guys are... futureshop will never drop a price like that in canada

Shifter on the G27 is sequential....not gated. It also has the paddle shifters at the back of the wheel. As to the guys interested or who have not done any simming previously...may I recommend NetKar Pro, The race series and rFactor along with Live for Speed.to get you started.

Shifter on the G27 is sequential....not gated. It also has the paddle shifters at the back of the wheel. As to the guys interested or who have not done any simming previously...may I recommend NetKar Pro, The race series and rFactor along with Live for Speed.to get you started.

wrong, its not sequential

the g25 had the option to turn the shifter to sequential, the g27 does not.

It has paddles on the back of the wheel for sequential, and the 6 speed shifter

Correct, this really is an amazing deal.I paid $300 for mine, great all around setup. Can't get anything close for the price.

I really wish I would have bought that codemasters racing pack now :( well at least dirt2

Hard to see is it a

246R

?

Anyone a GTR fan? GTR2, GTR Evolution... RACE WTCC... those are some of the best for sounds and G force movement simulation.

Anyone a GTR fan? GTR2, GTR Evolution... RACE WTCC... those are some of the best for sounds and G force movement simulation.

Oh Yeah... Have over 120 gigs of addons in those games-LOL.
Need a new wheel,worn this one out. :)

Ugh....I have been lusting over one of these since I bought dirt 2 last week, and the damn 5850 bill just came in. WHY?!?!

I have G27, it is a quality piece of gaming equipment. Highly recommended for anyone interested in racing games.

Also, Logitech support is one of the best I have encountered. I have owned a G25, which was replaced under warranty (gear lever faulty after 10 months). The second one I had, died just a month after warranty expired (dead wheel motor), and after talking to the support I got 50% off on the brand spanking new G27 from them, because my wheel died so shortly after the warranty.

Heck I am even thinking of jumping on this deal to have a spare ready ! If only it was compatible with Xbox 360, Forza 3 is such an awesome game ! I think I'll spend the money on Fanatec Pure, though. I still have the old G25 pedals sitting under my bed ;-)

Awesome price, Awesome equipment, I say go for it if you need/want a wheel !

Act Labs Forces RS and Force RS Shifter with Clutch pedal setup. Never go back!

You can change the shifter to shift how ever you want by changing shifter plates. If something breaks on any part you can easily fix it yourself after ordering the parts. Can you do that with above said wheels from Logitech? Nope! Things these days are made without the consumer in mind so parts are made cheaper so it doesn't cost the company as much and they jack up the price and blame it on the inflation of the economy.

Try and find you an act labs force rs and then pick up the pedals and shifter from them. Its the best way to go.

i want this. since 150 is impossible to find, how about you vendors drop this to 200 bucks. i will buy one at 200 in a heartbeat!!!!! help!!!!!

How many people actually found this in-store? Looks like stocks are low...
I wonder if this wheel is being replaced by something new (I'm going to guess a Gran Turismo branded version).

How many people actually found this in-store? Looks like stocks are low...
I wonder if this wheel is being replaced by something new (I'm going to guess a Gran Turismo branded version).

I found one in each of the BB stores local to northwest Louisiana.

...and something new might come out, but it won't replace the g27. It might replace the logitech gt force or somewhere near that price point. The g27 just came out last august.

They had one here, the store told me 149.99 - showed up and they tried to get me to pay 299.99

I promptly told them to get fucked - I hate best buy so much...

Found one, At the St. Louis Store(Brentwood). walked out with it for 150...very nice...thanks for this.

I was calling around, the only wheels around here that best buy seems to carry are the driving force gt and driving force wireless, no logitech g27 o.o *cries*

Called BB today and the one by my house is out of stock with no lead time on new ones and they said that it shows 299 in the computer. Maybe this ended yesterday ?

I picked it up yesterday (much thanks to OP) at my local BB. It was the only one there that I saw. My excitement for GT5 has reached new levels.

FYI- It was Austin area BB near 71 and mopac.

:cool:

Called BB today and the one by my house is out of stock with no lead time on new ones and they said that it shows 299 in the computer. Maybe this ended yesterday ?

Hope you don't get one...

First rule about hot deals b&m...don't call....your title suits you perfectly... n00bie....

Glad I went into the store and found mine like everybody else should try.

First rule about hot deals b&m...don't call....

For anyone who doesn't know, the reasoning for not calling is because the conversation will go like this:

You: Hi, do you have any of (item) in stock?
CSR: Oooh, sorry. We had 5 left, until me and my friends just now grabbed them all because you just made us aware that these things are selling for dirt cheap.
You: ...
CSR: Thanks and have a nice day!

BB in the colony has one, but at the normal price. If anyone can pick one up for me at the good price I'll gladly pay shipping and a little extra on top!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Did you check it at the register?...

No i did not, It was at one of their terminals that they have throughout the store. I'm not going to buy the wheel at $300, but I will at $150, therefore I didn't feel like causing a scene at the register.

Last edited:
Back