Logitech g5 gaming mouse $25 from Dell!

wow I ordered this yesterday and already got it sweeet from Tennessee to Connecticut :D

great mouse, ive had it for over a year now. its a steal for 25 bucks. much better than my roomates crappy razor.

I have a G7, I was contemplating getting one of these just to have as a spare (even though I have an MX518 that I use for my laptop).

Anyway, I didnt do it because the coupon appears to be dead.

I seemed to have picked this mouse up at the last moment :D

I LOVE IT!!

I;m returning my Copperhead because it is plasticy and ridged. (uncomfy)

G5 FTW!

Though I will miss my forward button on my old MX3000 mouse (yes, MX3000.. crappy low DPI)

Am I going nuts or are there more then one G5 revision with a single thumb button? This mouse feels more plasticy and cheap then I remember my friends' G5 being. It also looks cheesier... maybe its room lighting/weight settings, but something doesn't feel right to me.

I could be completely wrong--I'm just going from memory.

Buy.com has it up for $34.99 shipped (34.99 - 10 = 24.99 w/GCO), and Amazon also has it at $34.99 right now.

Blowing out the first revision to make way for the new blue one I guess...

Navy

Just installed this G5 recently and it sure does the job great! I don't have to go to Mouse properties just to adjust the pointer's speed - its all right on the mouse! It has 3 better pads on its bottom - no more 5 tiny "feet". One drawback about this neat mouse: there's no Forward button, just Back.

I placed an order for this for my gamer gf. Got a package in the mail yesterday. Opened it, only to find that dell sent me a MS Ergonomic Keyboard 4000.....

Now I gotta wait another 2 weeks before getting the mouse.....gg dell.

Back