Logitech Z-5500 5.1 local only

Johnny78

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everyone. I'm finally upgrading my tried and true Z-5500 Logitech speakers. These have served me perfectly for the last 13 years. Still in great working order. Everything together including remote/control pod/sub/5 speakers. Normal wear and tear for age but nothing major. Still sound amazing. For those who know, even after all these years, there's still very few computer speakers to rival these for sheer power and quality. Unfortunately due to size I just want to deal locally. I'm in Socal 92408 but willing for drive up 40 miles to meet with someone.

$150 bucks OBO.

(You can still buy these brand new from Amazon....... for $1700)

PXL_20220603_174412502.jpg

Last edited:
Nooooo don't sell the z5500!!! Best speakers set ever for PC. I'll never sell mine nothing can compete. That sub is incredible quality and the speakers are perfectly clear and loud. I could never part ways with it never. And you are giving them away for free at 150 don't do it!!!!

Awesome speakers. I still have a set of the Z-2300's here that I was using until recently. Put them in storage at the moment but some of the best speakers I have ever owned. Free morning bump for you as well.

I loved those speakers ……I’m not allowed to game on speakers since the cops came to my house thinking I was shooting someone……

Last edited:
Back