Looking for a decent and cheap USB hub.

CLock3

Gawd
I've been looking to get a USB hub for a while now, but have been having trouble finding one. I don't want to spend a ton on one. No more than around $10 give or take to be honest, but at the same time I don't want one that's complete crap. Are there any that any of you would recommend? A 4-Port would be plenty. It seems that any I see around online always have mixed reviews, so I can never tell what's good and what isn't. All it'll be used for is pretty much connecting flash drives, my phone, digital camera, mp3 player, and things like that. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Card reader or an internal desktop PCI bracketed USB thing, or a 5.25"/3.5" bay, or an external extender hub thing?

So you want to pay on the low end, but dont want problems....hmmm doesnt seem logical. If you can't afford the extra 10 dollars to make sure you get something good...get a job.

Oh snap. Well, $10 to $15 doesn't seem too illogical to me for something like a simple 4-port USB hub, but thanks anyways boss :)

I ended up going with the one I mentioned above, which does have external power. We'll see how it goes, haha. Should be fine for what I need it for.

Back