Looking for a easy portable 19"-20" LCD

Skott

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a LCD thats fairly easy to tote around (as far as LCDs go anyway). Shuttle has one that has a handle and a speacial base/stand for Lanparty use but it has two main problems. 1)Its only 17" and... 2) its $400. Thats more than many 20" models on the market. So I'm looking for something portable. 19"-20" in size. I'd really love to find a 1680x1050 20" widescreen if at all possible. if I was looking for a regular 20" LCD I wouldnt bother to ask for help but I'm hoping there's something out there with a easy to carry handle and a lighweight base/stand.

Skott said:
Looking for a LCD thats fairly easy to tote around (as far as LCDs go anyway). Shuttle has one that has a handle and a speacial base/stand for Lanparty use but it has two main problems. 1)Its only 17" and... 2) its $400. Thats more than many 20" models on the market. So I'm looking for something portable. 19"-20" in size. I'd really love to find a 1680x1050 20" widescreen if at all possible. if I was looking for a regular 20" LCD I wouldnt bother to ask for help but I'm hoping there's something out there with a easy to carry handle and a lighweight base/stand.

Not sure if this works but the NEC LCD1990FX-BK has a quick release stand so you can pop the monitor off of the stand with a flip of a switch and the LCD has a handle on the back. I

Back