Looking for a larger mouse

snowysnowcones

[H]ard|Gawd
Greetings fellow gamers.
I am looking for a new mouse and I am hoping someone can help me out with a suggestion or two. I previously had a SteelSeries Ikari mouse which I absolutely loved. Sadly though I had the infamous double clicking issue with it and (held on to it for way too long) threw it in the trash. I'm looking for a mouse similar to the Ikari but the only one that I can find is this mionix naos. I was wondering if anyone knew any others that are similar or other mice that allow you to change the DPI in increments of 1. I would go back to SteelSeries if it weren't for their terrible quality control.

I also had I legendary mx518 several years ago and will consider the new g400 but only because it's a much lower cost option (I definitely do prefer the ergonomics of the Ikari style mouse)

Thanks for any help you can provide!! I will check back often for your support!

For those curious - I splurged and got the Mionix Naos 5000 and I absolutely love the mouse! It fits just like my old SS and I haven't had any of the problems I had with my SS mouse. Very happy, and the software works well.

I hear a lot of good things about the Mionix Mice, and they feel great. But personally I'm very fond of the Razer Deathadder - as its larger than the others and I have medium - large hands. I won't say they're the most durable, but they're durable enough and I dont mind buying a new one every 2-3 years.

I have a Razer Imperator and with my large hands I still feel this is a very comfortable mouse; worth a try!

The G500 is essentially an upgraded version of the G400 so I would recommend that.

Not really. The G400 is a little different shape but it also has a different sensor (optical vs the G500's laser). I prefer optical sensors and think the one on the G400 is better than the G500 that I owned about a week before returning. Also, the G500 has its sensor in the top of the mouse which is weird and takes some getting used to. The G400 has it in the middle of the mouse which is more common and easier, at least for me. The G400 also has a more quality feel to it.

I think the G400 is a much better mouse than the G500 despite it costing $10-20 less.

The G400 is going for $30 right now at Best Buy! Thats cheaper than some of their standard desktop mice theyve got!! If you cant afford that you need a new hobby. ;)

A friend of mine just bought the Mionix Naos 5000 and he is happy with it. I was about to buy it for myself but decided to catch the Sensei one.

Back