Make Dropbox Big Without Referrels!

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
Same here, I don't think you can get 25 gigs so far just by the free promotions offered thus far.

wow how did you got 25 gigs, it stop adding for me when I reached 7.88 gb

seems like another way is if you have htc sense 3.5 phone you can get the dropbox app than sign in afterwards go to www.dropbox.com/gs on the phone and your get 5 extra gb

Wow nice and thanks. Just found out about Dropbox this morning but thought the allotted storage was lacking. Will now try this... Thanks again guys.

I don't think you can get 25 gigs so far just by the free promotions offered thus far.

Sure you can.

My previous comment seemed to indicate you could upload up to 25gigs and get the extra space. Indeed you cannot. I have gotten that much space by tying my Dropbox account to an @edu email account (500mb referral bonuses vs. 250mg), using dozens of referrals (32 referral x 500mb per referral = 16GB of extra free space), doing the Getting Started and Free stuff (listed above) and a DropQuest last year. Oh, and of course, testing their beta software.
So:

2GB free + 16GB referrals (due to tying with an @edu email) + 1GB for the getting started and "free" stuff listed at the links above + 1GB for their most recent DropQuest + 5GB for using the beta software = 25GB free.

Just wondering if this 'photo & video' sync promo is still good for the free space? I was a bit late this week and didn't notice this nice little bump. So before I pull the beta down, wondering if DB still provides the bonus.

Their FAQ forum is still active, so I think you should still get the extra space.

Back