Maze 4 or IceStorm??

Alright, im gonna be doing the whole wcing thing soon, and im lacking in cash, so i wanna know if the maze 4 and ramsinks will be worth the 50 more bucks or if i should just keep my icestorm for my 6600gt. Im gonna be using a double heatercore, so ill have the coling power to add it to my loop later. my current temps are like 42ºc idle and 60ºc load, where these cards usually idle at stock with stock cooling. With wcing, i think i can expect like 47ºC load temps with this card, cause ive seen some of these cards with wcing, and they load around these temps. im thinking ive found the max oc of this card, 600core and 1220 mem, and cooler temps wont help me push it anymore.

i will still have cold air entering the case via 2 fans on the sidepanel and 2 case fans in the front the case near the hard drives, which most likely will be 5 or 7v'd, and the sidepanel fans point almost directly at the video card. so my real question is would it be worth the 50 bucks for a maze 4 and ramsinks when i can just keep my icestorm and upgrade to the maze 4 when i get a new card, or sell my icestorm?

Back