Measurements of EVGA 1300G2 power supply? Real measurements?

2wiced

2[H]4U
I currently have a 1000w coolermaster v1000. I am looking to upgrade to a bigger wattage power supply. The EVGA one looks attractive, but Im not sure it will fit into my case as I have a 240mm radiator in the bottom. What are the measurements of the EVGA 1300w power supply? Is it larger than a regular sized psu?

It definitely is longer than a regular power supply. It has a 140mm fan. The HX850 sports a 140mm fan as well and is 180mm long, and the EVGA has more space on both sides of the fan.

As I recall, Silverstone currently makes the smallest PSUs in any wattage category.

Why EVGA though? EVGA hasn't exactly had a stellar reputation with their power supplies, this power supply is completely untested, and EVGA is not known for bang/buck when it comes to power supplies.

Edit: nvm, didn't see the JonnyGuru review. And the specifications are right on Newegg, it's almost 8" long.

I Must have been blind. Lol. I don't think I have enough room for it. Damn! I need more volts to push my 780s to 1400mhz core. Without system turning off lol

Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w. It has the same dimensions as the HX850.

Back