Metro 2033 mods?

Megalomaniac

2[H]4U
Hey guys, are there any mods for Metro 2033 besides the launcher that are helpful or required?

Thanks!

nothing that i know except editing the fov, default is 45 and is not good, try 55~60, i suggest no more than that because the game is supposed to be claustrophobic.

@RailGunRiz: it is, it was the last of those truly great pc games, heavy as shit and eye candy galore. (PC games - 2010 RIP)

Fanfriggingtastic game. I didnt care for the story end, but the game itself was awesome. Visually its above anything else. Despite the story, they really knew how to create an environment that felt perfect for the setting.
I just wish it wasnt so on rails...Very little opportunity to buy/sell or explore...I played it once through and didnt get a chance to try all the weapons.
Clear Skies looks awesome.

Only mod I know of is the FOV one.

This game is friggin greatness! Cannot wait for Last Light.

Fanfriggingtastic game. I didnt care for the story end, but the game itself was awesome. Visually its above anything else. Despite the story, they really knew how to create an environment that felt perfect for the setting.
I just wish it wasnt so on rails...Very little opportunity to buy/sell or explore...I played it once through and didnt get a chance to try all the weapons.
Clear Skies looks awesome.

Did you get the "good ending"? Because it's very easy to miss in this game.

None that I know of. I think changing the FOV almost falls under the category of tweaks to be honest, as well as a few other performance tweaks such as tweaking the lighting method in the .ini.

Back