Microcenter HX520 83.99 AR and HX620 93.99 AR

The TX 750 Watt looks good too, though I haven't read any reviews. One 12V rail with 60 amp max maybe I might buy. Says $89.99 AR but each rebate seems to require a UPC. BTW, I own an HX620 and it is a very reliable power supply. Have an OC Q6600 and an 8800GTX on it.

TX750

I have a gut feeling there was supposed to be just one rebate but they decided to change the ending date from Feb 29th to March 2nd or vice versa and never got rid of the old one and it somehow slipped through. Besides the dates, the rebates appear to be identical.

Well I ordered one of the HX620s and sent them an email about the rebate question. Still a good price with the single rebate (even though I HATE REBATES). I will post back here when they get back to me.

I think that's a good price for the 620W, but the 520W has been a lot cheaper after rebate. Both are great deals for a B&M though.

If I'm not mistaking, there is a 20% coupon to these units right now due to the Microcenter BYOPC sale, that brings the unit down to $114 before any rebates for the 620HX. And there is a 25 dollar rebate brining the price to 89 AR.

I picked up an HX520 last Thursday. I don't have it in a system yet, but tonight or tomorrow I'm going to take it out and test it before I cut out the UPC for the rebate.

I also had a $50 MicroCenter giftcard, so it only cost me $61.01 or $51.01 after the rebate. :D

The HX620 is probably more than needed unless you plan to run SLI. I would think the HX520 will be plenty enough to run a single 8800GTX w/Q6600. With that said, the HX520 is available HERE at BUY.com for 99.99 w/free ship and no freakin rebates. Also I think there's a post somewhere around page 4 or 5 that has a link to a 5% off coupon for BUY.com

Just thought I'd let y'all know. Snagged me one :D

Back