Microsoft Begins Major Xbox One Marketing Push

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
It must be getting close to the rollout of the new Xbox One because the Microsoft Team has begun its media blitz ahead of the November 22nd launch. If you like what you see here, there will be much more between now and the launch date.

very good commercial... almost made me want to buy an Xbone.. *almost* ;)

I agree. The commercial was very good, but if they want a longtime xbox user(10 year) like myself to buy one they can get rid of the kinect and drop the price $100.

No PC enthusiast get's to complain about console pricing :p

I was until I realized the PS3 has better games than PC, and a laptop can emulate almost every console from 80-90's. PC can't give me a reason.

Gotta love how these ads show a UI that seemlessly works and gets you what you want instantly. Until you use the device and they make you jump through 500 hoops just to open a text message let alone reply to one!

Would the Xbox one make a decent HTPC as well? I was thinking of getting one to replace my blu ray player and there are some nice games that are coming out that I prefer to play on the console with.

Would the Xbox one make a decent HTPC as well? I was thinking of getting one to replace my blu ray player and there are some nice games that are coming out that I prefer to play on the console with.

It looks like it might, but I'm not entirely convinced. If it can play all media formats over the network, I'm sold. I'm replacing my HTPC with it (already moving emulators to a dedicated arcade cabinet).

Great commercial. The price is a bit steep, I don't care for the Kinect right now (if it was optional, that'd be a lot better), and it's not quite a good hardware wise as the PS4. Still, for a console - Titanfall, Ryse, Halo, Forza... Some good exercise games. Not too shabby.

It looks like it might, but I'm not entirely convinced. If it can play all media formats over the network, I'm sold. I'm replacing my HTPC with it (already moving emulators to a dedicated arcade cabinet).

Great commercial. The price is a bit steep, I don't care for the Kinect right now (if it was optional, that'd be a lot better), and it's not quite a good hardware wise as the PS4. Still, for a console - Titanfall, Ryse, Halo, Forza... Some good exercise games. Not too shabby.

It's a low-medium grade PC, so it shouldn't be too shabby...;) Still, might want to avoid the PR and wait for the reviews to materialize.

It would be an awesome HTPC replacement if it had Cable DVR, and played mkv, mp4, etc over the network and pulled meta info from the net.

It's a low-medium grade PC, so it shouldn't be too shabby...;) Still, might want to avoid the PR and wait for the reviews to materialize.

There will be launch hickups for a while. MS will fix it. I think its gonna be the standard living room media consumption device for a lot of households in the future. Which will make MS billions.

I just hope pricing is in line with Amazon or other similar offerings. Of course ms has a lot of work to do to make this happen. They should be able to get the studios on board once xbone reaches critical mass in the lr.

Back