Misc Stuff, video card, tv tuner, PSU, raid card, LCD's

gte024h

Limp Gawd
Cleaned out the closet and came up with some goodies to sell. All items are sold in good working condition, no DOA's here. Prices include shipping inside the US.

nVidia DualTV MCE - Includes everything like new, no remote control though. - $90

Gigabyte Geforce 7600GT - PCIEx16, 128MB, SilentPipe (double slot), dual DVI+TV Out, includes two DVI to VGA adapters and TV out box - $40 <- good for HTPC!

Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI RAID card, full length, 64bit PCI, includes 128mb ram and battery backup. Has 4 external ports, plus 2 68 pin internal ports - $15

US Robotics PCI Modem - Almost nobody uses these anymore, but this one works out of the box with MCE to display Caller ID in Media Center... yeah, that's hawt. - $15

Two Enermax 80mm "Enlobal" Magnetic bearing case fans, new in box very low noise, purchased for an HTPC that never happened -both for $12

CrystalFontz CFA634-YMC-KS - I have two of these, one is v2.0 and one is v2.2. Both work fine. I have a USB to serial adapter that I can include with one, and I have a homemade internal COM port to DB9 adapter I can include with the other. - $30 each

Dr. Who Tardis USB 2 Hub Practically new in box, just took it out to test it - $20

US Robotics PCI Modem - Yeah nobody uses these anymore

LOL, nobody? I must be nobody! :p
I'm stuck still using crappy dial-up... unless I invest in satellite.
No DSL available. No cable available. :(

(bump for looking)

Sorry... I meant "almost nobody". My dad uses Satellite out in rural KY... it's about as good as ISDN IMO.

Sorry... I meant "almost nobody".
Hahaha, I was just bustin' on ya... :p
My dad uses Satellite out in rural KY... it's about as good as ISDN IMO.
...and thus the reason I haven't invested in Satellite internet. Although ISDN speeds are still better than the stupid max connection of 26K that I get on these crappy phone lines :eek:

Back