Mojo, scotch, borging and BillR+sheep

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
It's [H]ardness
It's tradition.
Have you hugged your boxen today?

relic forgets the first time he had sex in the presense of the mother. Of course he was startled because all she had to say was "BBaaaaaaaa"

Wow, that made me feel at least 5 years younger;):D

relic forgets the first time he had sex in the presense of the mother. Of course he was startled because all she had to say was "BBaaaaaaaa"

Wow, that made me feel at least 5 years younger;):D

pics or shens ? :D

The last time I posted those pics, Kyle threatened to ban me. ;)

j/k....I'm sure Kyle secretly oogled the sheep pics. :)
You know those Texans and their livestock.

I winked really hard at my computer today does that count? I hugged the PS3...its new though, it makes me happy on many levels;)

The last time I posted those pics, Kyle threatened to ban me. ;)

j/k....I'm sure Kyle secretly oogled the sheep pics. :)
You know those Texans and their livestock.

Texans think Sheep are furry midget cattle with no horns.:D

No hugging. I WANTED to fold her [H]ard but I practice safe folding!

There were however a few stolen glances, a slight caress of her stylish keyboard and some sweet nothings whispered briefly in her mic... that count?

No hugging. I WANTED to fold her [H]ard but I practice safe folding!

There were however a few stolen glances, a slight caress of her stylish keyboard and some sweet nothings whispered briefly in her mic... that count?

There are kids on this forum :mad:

:p

DAMN!!! You guys are SICK. And no Texans don't do such nasty things with our livestock (well at least not all of us). :)

I did hug my wife who allows me to fold. I'll have a scotch later tonight to unwind

Texans, maybe not but the guys in oz might...

Of all the threads down there at the bottom of the barrel, you bring this one up....

Anyone know relic's recipe for mojo? I have to do a rebuild on a few systems in a couple days and mojo should make it go smoothly ;)

Good lord, from my lurker days, y'all were an interesting bunch to watch from the outside, made my old teams look like nuns
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Anyone know relic's recipe for mojo? I have to do a rebuild on a few systems in a couple days and mojo should make it go smoothly ;)

Mojo recipe:
4 gallons (~16 litres if you care) of 97% ethanol.
8 packages of sweetened cherry Cool Aid.
various oranges, limes, lemons, old shoes...cut into large chunks
Mix thoroughly, with bare hand, while chanting "Nothing good can come of this."
Place outside in snow to cool. (keep animals away! This stuff may kill anything smaller than a camel!)

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=764094

(if you have never read the mojo story, please do...it is hilarious!)

Mojo recipe:
Place outside in snow to cool. (keep animals away! This stuff may kill anything smaller than a camel!)

Ohh I have, a couple times.

I have issues though: Do they have to be leather soled shoes? Also, No snow, It's June and unlike Nero, the plebs around me don't think I'm a god and wont fetch any for me.

Good lord, from my lurker days, y'all were an interesting bunch to watch from the outside, made my old teams look like nuns

Yet despite, or maybe because of, threads like this you jumped right in and joined team [H]. I know I did.

It really sounds like the Mojo should be made during a thunderstorm in hopes that it would be hit by lightning.

Damn. I was pumped to see relic, nomad, and BillR on the boards. I didnt notice the dates until i got most of the way through the first page. :( If any of you guys are still lurking stop by and say hi! :)

Mojo recipe:

laughed like 5 mins after reading that

Yup, threads like that made me meander over, especially the poetry I guess you could call it

relic and BillR have been sited in the Firearms sub forum in Genmay.
Who knows maybe they will pop in here and stir up some mojo for you :eek: :D

Back