Moose Bundles and Random Bits

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Bundles
4 Available. Each consist of:

P4 1.8GHz CPU/256KB L2 Cache
256MB PC133 SDRAM
HP P5750-60101 P48-MX mobo/Intel 845 chipset with onboard audio and 10/100 ethernet
250W LiteON PSU
ATi Rage 128 Pro AGP

Looking to unload these each for $60 shipped. All 4 SOLD

Random Bits
(1) ATi Rage 128 Pro AGP - $10 shipped
(3) Stick 128MB PC133 SDRAM - $10 shipped or all for $15 shipped SOLD
(2) Stick 256MB PC2100 DDR - $20 shipped

i received my 2 bundles and am building them up as we speak. should be folding for the [h]orde very soon.

Everything made it perfectly. My mom freaked when she saw a large box with no companies logo on it, but the [H] logo on top assuaged my fears :p The extra goodies were awesome as well. as soon as i scrounge up some old HD's to run them on i'll be cranking them out. I think this'll increase my productivity by about 20%. let me know when you have another sale as i'm a sucker for folding to my wallets dismay.

Everything made it perfectly. My mom freaked when she saw a large box with no companies logo on it, but the [H] logo on top assuaged my fears :p The extra goodies were awesome as well. as soon as i scrounge up some old HD's to run them on i'll be cranking them out. I think this'll increase my productivity by about 20%. let me know when you have another sale as i'm a sucker for folding to my wallets dismay.
I will always post them here... :)

i'm looking at the documentation for these motherboards, i beleive they are actually P4Bmx not P48. and actually seems to be made by Asus.

Back