MS Paint Pic.

Thats amazing

Maddox draws in MS Paint

I wonder what the drawing that was recognized by Microsoft is called

hmm
i dont know about this one i mean the shading on the housees it just seems too multi layered and perfect for ms paint's capabilities im having my doubts

cr3do said:
hmm
i dont know about this one i mean the shading on the housees it just seems too multi layered and perfect for ms paint's capabilities im having my doubts
he said he used photoshop for soem blurring

also look at the "in progress" shots of it...

It's a really great picture, but doesn't doing the coloring and blending in Photoshop kind of go against the whole point of making a picture in MS Paint?

1tbs4life said:
It's a really great picture, but doesn't doing the coloring and blending in Photoshop kind of go against the whole point of making a picture in MS Paint?

True.

I mean its a great picture but wasnt the point of putting THAT many hours into one picture just to prove that you have a major ability in doing something that AWESOME in MSPaint...the ghetto-mobile of the art world and digital art.

Ive seen some ACTUAL works of are that was done FULLY in MSpaint...now thats an acomplishment....

but its still and AMAZING work for being mostly done in MSpaint

insane. Someone needs to teach this guy how to use a Designer program.. just imagine what he could make...

Looks to me as if he would have done it using the pointillistic method. This of course was founded by seurat, and is the basis for bitmap images in the first place.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/i...fternoon-on-the-Island-of-La-Grande-Jatte.jpg

"La Grande Jatte" of course, being his most famous work.

Check out "Sunday In the Park With George" featuring mandy patinkin, and I believe, bernadette peters for the story of this artist.

This is a "very" advanced version of ansi art. :)

Which i've been doing for quite some time.

Seurat is my favorite artist.

Wow, that is truly amazing! Props, hands down the coolest picture I've ever seen done on MS paint

harmlesskils said:
The most impresive thing i have seen done in pant ever
Simply stunning

haah pant.. Your mistake makes your post sound very funny..

How is that even possible with paint?

This is about the best drawing I can do with paint!

paint.bmp

Obviously if you saved as a .bmp instead of a .jpg, your picture would look eleven million times better . . .

I propose a [H] MS Paint contest. No using photoshop for blurring though.

eno-on said:
I propose a [H] MS Paint contest. No using photoshop for blurring though.

Then make a thread about it? That might be cool .... too bad not many participate in this part of the forums.

BTW that image jpeg compression tight dude .... OMG awesom4r!!! :p

Back