MSI 4350 + OCZ 16GB Thumb Drive = $21.98 after MIR @ The Egg

can't order till tomorrow for the MIR, check the date 9/9/10

Wow, great spare card for testing boards and a good thumb drive. Nice find OP.

Hopefully that combo deal is still on tomorrow.. if so I will definitely be picking this up. That's a good deal just for the card, and these are handy to have around.

if you're quick on the gun and east coast based you can prob order it before the combo gets nailed shortly after midnight.

Great deal, hopefully combo discount is still there tomorrow.

funny, whilst not logged into my [H] account, the rebate link didn't take me to the rebate, but after logging in it works fine.

funny, whilst not logged into my [H] account, the rebate link didn't take me to the rebate, but after logging in it works fine.

I'm logged in, no rebate. Just front page of newegg

edit: save link as works.

the price better stay at midnight.

Last edited:
Maybe this is my noob MIR skills or something, but doesn't the red print of "Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or special offers" kind of kill this?

i just want the 16gb drive (even tho i have alot of them) will be handy as a xbox hd tho. ((if anyone wants to sell it hehe)

Maybe this is my noob MIR skills or something, but doesn't the red print of "Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or special offers" kind of kill this?

I think this applies to other rebates for the same product. I have done many combos that are discounted and then a rebate on top of that. Everything from OCZ to PNY have honored them. I don't think this qualifies for the promotion or special offer in these cases.

Why wouldn't it? It doesn't pertain to Newegg, only MSI's products.

well the rebate says cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.

Who knows what they will see the combo deal as. Also the rebate says 12-14 weeks from promotion postmarked date ends.

so at the earliest 4 months after 30 days after sept 16. Even if its 4 months after sept 16 that is not til jan 2011.

I am thinking they'll jsut adjust the price or remove the combo at 12am pacific

EDIT: deal is on. rebate is listed as part of the deal on the combo page so I am assuming the rebate will work.

Last edited:
Already need to fill out a rebate for a different MSI Video Card this week. Would the rebate work?

I'd need the flash drive :)

the rebate says one rebate per person, household, ect.

But doesn't that apply to this rebate offer, not another separate rebate. So you could have 1 for from this offer, and 1 from another.

Less than a month ago there was a combo deal with this card and a OCZ 600/700W PSU for $30 AMIRs.

Be careful installing the card, though. Handle it by the card, not the heatsink.

(Otherwise you'll be handling the card and the heatsink, with one now in one hand, and the other in the other hand...)

the rebate says one rebate per person, household, ect.

But doesn't that apply to this rebate offer, not another separate rebate. So you could have 1 for from this offer, and 1 from another.

Alrighty pulling the trigger then, need that flash drive :)

If only the card was single slot. I need a low power single slot vid card for a x58 server.

I am almost glad it is gone so I don't have to decide.

there wasn't much of a decision here, it basically was too good of a deal to pass up. if nothing else keep the card as a back up.

there wasn't much of a decision here, it basically was too good of a deal to pass up. if nothing else keep the card as a back up.

Well now you've done it! I was trying to justify my slow response but now you have thrown me into deep fits of rage! I know it was a great deal and I have no one else to blame but myself! This blood is on your hands! :D

Well now you've done it! I was trying to justify my slow response but now you have thrown me into deep fits of rage! I know it was a great deal and I have no one else to blame but myself! This blood is on your hands! :D

my bad:D

HAHA, I was in the same boat. Was pissed that it actually went live this morning just to make me decide... I justified my non-purchase that I've already got 2 spare PCIe cards and no REAL use for a 16GB stick over my new 8gb one.

damn forgot newegg orders get here in 1 day since I'm in CA. Hope the 16gb usb is good, some reviewers were down on it.

I just bit.
where can i get a half height backplate for this?

*Edit* It seems the reviewers said it comes with the low profile back plate. I hope so.

Last edited:
Too damn good to pass on this one, I'm in! Thanks OP!

I can't even find a 16GB flash from a reputable company for this price, and an HTPC video card with HDMI, wow.

damn i want to buy this for the flash drive alone but the reviews on the flash drive are terrible. Lots of people report RMA 3 times after 3 months each time. I wanted to use it for a xbox 360 so dont exactly want the data lost. Might just pass on this deal and buy a 60gb hd for same price? ( I really dont need more gfx cards have 7900gt 2x6800gt 9600gt 2x4850 and prob alot of others just sitting in a box) Still on the fence hope it sells out so i dont bite.

damn i want to buy this for the flash drive alone but the reviews on the flash drive are terrible. Lots of people report RMA 3 times after 3 months each time. I wanted to use it for a xbox 360 so dont exactly want the data lost. Might just pass on this deal and buy a 60gb hd for same price? ( I really dont need more gfx cards have 7900gt 2x6800gt 9600gt 2x4850 and prob alot of others just sitting in a box) Still on the fence hope it sells out so i dont bite.

I just want the flash drive for movies and pics in my car's DVD deck. It'll take a big USB device, but the SD reader is limited to 2GB!! What the ...!!??!

OCZ has always been good to me on warranty stuff, and nothing irreplaceable is ever gonna go on this thing, so it'll be perfect. And the after rebate price for this, plus the video card. WOW. Hot mama.

I'm in for it. at that price all both items have to do is work

Back