My setup with 3007 - lots of pictures

maxrulez

n00b
Built a new system for the heck of it:

Asus P5WDG2-WS motherboard
P5 D 940 Presler
ATI X1900XTX
2 x 1 gb crucial ddr2 pc2-6400 (cas 4, timiing 4-4-4-12)
zalman cnps-9500 hsf
2 x 500gb 7200.9 seagate sata2 hd's
plextor 716sa (serial ata burber)
liteon 165h6s (lightscribe,dvd ram, everything else burner)
creative labs fala1ty sound card
antec 550 watt ps
nxnt lexa case
turtle beach 5.1 surround sound headphones
g15 keyboard
g5 mouse

Then my precious Dell 3007...

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

monitor_pc002.jpg

monitor_pc003.jpg

monitor_pc006.jpg

monitor_pc010.jpg

monitor_pc013.jpg

actual screen shot of cod2 running in 2560x1600.
shot0001.jpg

Th

Dear God, you built that system for the heck of it?!

Hell of a nice system you've got there, and the party piece is definitely the 3007.

Congrats on your new purchase.

Thanks..

Yeah I have so many PC's/laptops it isnt funny.

I sold my fx57 setup with sli 7800gtx's for enough to build this system and buy the 3007.

The new 9xx series p4-D's seem decent. My 940 is 3.2ghz with 2mb cache. I have gotten it stable @ 4.1ghz on air. This is because the ram im using i am sure. With the zalman hsf at 4.1 it is ideling at 45c.

I hate to tell you this about your system but, you seemed to overlook one thing.

and that is...

1. keyboard does not appear to be ergonomic.

seriously though, that is nice system you got there. really nice.

congrats

Sweet rig makes me want to sell my 2405 and get the 3007. I can't imagine how big it is though. The 24' seems big to me.

Nice setup man and a hot display^^

Happy overclocking and hf with your new rig.

maxrulez said:
shot0001.jpg

This is just about the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for cheering me up. :p :D

canislupy said:
This is just about the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for cheering me up. :p :D

I dont understand, whats so funny?

Nice setup btw man, real nice :)

special_K said:
I dont understand, whats so funny?

Nice setup btw man, real nice :)

I think he's talking about the name of the other player you see in the screenshot.

sandman78 said:
I think he's talking about the name of the other player you see in the screenshot.

Oh lol, bulletspongesquarepants, I must be getting old(23) I could'nt even see that. :D

Hey thats my brothers name...

LOL

What Operating system are you using? Im trying to get this Windows XP64 system running, but cant seem to get the TV tuner card working with it. It works fine with regular 32 bit XP. Everything else seems to be good though.

Anyway, thanks for sharing that very nice system you got. Makes me want to try using my 65" wide screen Mitsubishi with my computer.

Jesus. an 12x18 Intuos3? That's four times the real estate my 6x8. You must have long arms. 6x11 would have been perfect for your display, IMHO.

I will take some picture of the wacom 12x19 tomrorow, As well as more screen shots/pictures.

Thanks for the props everyone.

Right now it is all stable at 4.1ghz and the x1900xtx is running happy at 689/1580.

RoyalAssassin said:
nice. lets see some pics of the Intuos, that's what I first saw! Why not get the 21UX though?

Same here...

special_K said:
Oh lol, bulletspongesquarepants, I must be getting old(23) I could'nt even see that. :D

Wow, that is funny, but no, that wasn't what I was laughing at.

maxrulez said:
shot0001.jpg

"actual screen shot of cod2 running in 2650x1600" ... I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure the size of the pixels on my screen haven't changed to allow a 2650x1600 screen cap to show in such a small space. :rolleyes:

To spell it out for you slow peoples, he took a full screen cap (2650x1600) and down sized it to 640x400, and then called it a "actual screen shot of cod2 running in 2650x1600". To me, that's pretty frickin' funny. Because he may as well have been running at 640x480 with what the screenshot shows us. Now if he had linked a full res pic, that would have been interesting.

canislupy said:
Wow, that is funny, but no, that wasn't what I was laughing at.

"actual screen shot of cod2 running in 2650x1600" ... I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure the size of the pixels on my screen haven't changed to allow a 2650x1600 screen cap to show in such a small space. :rolleyes:

To spell it out for you slow peoples, he took a full screen cap (2650x1600) and down sized it to 640x400, and then called it a "actual screen shot of cod2 running in 2650x1600". To me, that's pretty frickin' funny. Because he may as well have been running at 640x480 with what the screenshot shows us. Now if he had linked a full res pic, that would have been interesting.

If i had a freaking web host account to host someihtng that klarge then i would. If you sdont liek i dont read it.

To the others who wanted shots of the other stuff:

the tablet:
tab1.jpg

tablet in relation to the dell 30"
tab2.jpg

tablet in relation to a graphire 2 4x5
tab3.jpg

I love the case. It seems to really cool well. It has an odd look to it, but a good odd,

No lottery just spend way to much on toys.

maxrulez said:
If i had a freaking web host account to host someihtng that klarge then i would. If you sdont liek i dont read it.

Wow, way to take it personally man. If you plan on sticking around the [H] forums, you're going to have to learn to not take things so personally when someone points out or finds humor in a gaffe you made. This (and the world for that matter) is not a place for the coddling babies, despite all the Dem's attempts to make it so. But I digress....

Must resist commenting on grammar... can't.... resist... yes, if you want, you can avoid reading things I don't like. I don't like people who get offended needlessly, so you should avoid reading any response you may make to this post. I kid man, I kid....

Proud member of POOP, People Offended by Offended People. :p ;) :D

So, to actually be on topic for a second, grats on the monitor and new setup. Are you planning on printing any works you produce with the Wacom on the 3007? I would be interested in knowing how well the 3007 handles colors, and if you are going to be printing, will you be using any kind of calibration hardware/software for the monitor?

I don't spned every waken moment on forums. i found this one buy searching for 3007 reviews. I can take your childish gestures and indirect comments. Hell I can take the direct comments. But apparently you can make comments and poke at people can not take it back.

But I won;t be sticking around, i was merely posting my purchase, i guess in thanks to jaycuzz for all his help in answering questions and posting pictures. I was sticking around for a few days to answer any questions that someone mnay have about the lcd as well.

But rest assured to make your life better so you dont have to "baby sit" as you think you are doing and spend the rest of your pale skinned scared of the sun sitting behind the computer all time self i will not be around the forum.

canislupy said:
Wow, way to take it personally man. If you plan on sticking around the [H] forums, you're going to have to learn to not take things so personally when someone points out or finds humor in a gaffe you made. This (and the world for that matter) is not a place for the coddling babies, despite all the Dem's attempts to make it so. But I digress....

Must resist commenting on grammar... can't.... resist... yes, if you want, you can avoid reading things I don't like. I don't like people who get offended needlessly, so you should avoid reading any response you may make to this post. I kid man, I kid....

Proud member of POOP, People Offended by Offended People. :p ;) :D

So, to actually be on topic for a second, grats on the monitor and new setup. Are you planning on printing any works you produce with the Wacom on the 3007? I would be interested in knowing how well the 3007 handles colors, and if you are going to be printing, will you be using any kind of calibration hardware/software for the monitor?

I find it horribly amusing that someone becomes so insulted by something that childish. Obviously you have a considerable amount of taste considering what’s in the system you’ve built; yet, you fly off the hinge over that. Calm down, laugh it off and enjoy that 3007WFP!

Hey, I have no problem admitting that I'm a childish idiot. Laugh and learn from your mistakes & stupidities. My original comment was a bit childish, but I really did find it funny. I meant it all in good fun, sorry if I offended with it.

As well, I don't mean to scare you off from the [H] community, as it is the best around IMO.

Peace.

Back