Need a Template for User to Submit Computer Problems/ Not Web-based

UltimaParadox

Supreme [H]ardness
I was looking around the net for a standard template for word for users to sumbit computers problems, but oddly enough I could not really find any. I am guessing with today's changes to a "helpdesk" and web-based enviroment they are sort of behind in the times. Unfortunately my boss is wanting a physical copy for a layout, so I am trying to think about all the different things that need to be on there.

If anyone has any suggestions or a template I can work off, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BTW - I searched through Microsoft Online Office gallery of templates and could not find anything around what I needed. The forms do not have to be overly complicated though as there is less than 30 people working there.

your boss doesn't want paper copies of every helpdesk request right. what i would do is set up a mailbox to be shared with any IT support staff. you all can open it and take requests. then go into outlook and design a form to your own liking and put it in the organizational forms library. anyone in your system can open the form, fill it in and submit it to your helpdesk account.

big daddy fatsacks said:
your boss doesn't want paper copies of every helpdesk request right. what i would do is set up a mailbox to be shared with any IT support staff. you all can open it and take requests. then go into outlook and design a form to your own liking and put it in the organizational forms library. anyone in your system can open the form, fill it in and submit it to your helpdesk account.

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear on what I was needing.

Short and Sweet, I am looking for a template for a form that people can fill out for computer problems.

I am just looking for a guide to make sure I have everything covered, and also most templates seem to be more proffessional than what I can usually come up with off the top of my head.

Back