Need advice - i5 4670K cooler in mini tower in garage

UrineMachine

Limp Gawd
Hey guys - been a long time since posting on here. I built a desktop PC for my garage (don't ask) and had a big old chieftec (thing antec knock off) full tower, but since I put together a small cheap MSI H81M-P33 V2 mATX board and mini tower case, I now have to be careful choosing a cooler. The stock cooler is actually fine while in my house but when it gets warmer here in PA I might have (will have) issues in the summer. My garage is heated but not air conditioned (yet).

I'd love to strap a Noctua D14 to it and be done, but I doubt it'll fit. I am using a super cheap (but surprisingly good for $29) Rosewill minitower case:

I have measured, crudely, from the motherboard surface to the edge of the case (depth-wise) and get about 6.10". What cooler would you guys recommend?

Thanks,
jon

Thanks BlueSun looks nice and good price, except it looks like that cooler will cover my PCIe port on my motherboard.

I can't seem to find any decent coolers for the H81 boards

Gosh, I guess I'd have to do some research to be sure, but the cooler can face any direction, I'd be surprised if it didn't fit... maybe the tower is smaller than it looks to me. I've closed my sale, though. I might sell some things here again at some point but a recent transaction has left a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway no one seems too interested in used coolers without lowballing me right now.

What case is that? Is that a 92mm or 120mm fan in front? What is your budget?

Back