New Far Cry Primal Trailer

I wonder what the comparative "AWP" kill will be in the multiplayer! All kidding aside, I hope this works out. Something DIFFERENT is nice to see.

In games UBI Soft Screen shots have been leaked!!!!

pitfall.gif

Its gonna be SICK!!!

As good as Far Cry 3 was, the formula is not great enough to carry more than 1 game (hello and goodbye 4). So hopefully this isn't Far Cry 3 with dinosaurs.

As good as Far Cry 3 was, the formula is not great enough to carry more than 1 game (hello and goodbye 4). So hopefully this isn't Far Cry 3 with dinosaurs.

Might have been better if it was,mammoths and sabertooths just don't compare to T-Rex's and raptors. Really this one is a bit too primal for me,give me a good sniper rifle over bows and spears any day. Why can't they just go back to the original and have Jack Carver return?

YB3pLNV.gif

I personally enjoyed FC4. I had a lot of fun with Blood Dragon too.

In games UBI Soft Screen shots have been leaked!!!!

pitfall.gif

Pitfall!...I had that game with my Atari 2600

Primal looks like crap in every way- gameplay, graphics, story etc...Far Cry 2 will look like a masterpiece next to Primal

YB3pLNV.gif

I personally enjoyed FC4. I had a lot of fun with Blood Dragon too.

I played 4 for about an hour and it was to much been there done that, thank you Steam return policy.

Played a good amount of Blood Dragon, didn't finish it but enjoyed it much more than 4.

I'm really sick of the Ubisoft formula.

1) Climb something, reveal portion of map and locations. Exploration ruined for me.
2) Travel to some silly map icon, which already told exactly what to expect when I get there by the type of icon. No surprises.
3) Defeat enemies marked by silly icons before reinforcements overwhelm me. Immersion ruined in an almost comical way by silly icons. Icons tells me what kind of enemy it is and what to expect.
4) Wandering around only rewards you with random spawns of identical enemies carrying the exact same loot, or random encounters of the same special sequences of NPC interactions following repetitive scripts.
5) Craft listed preset items by collecting enough of the same stuff to unlock it.
6) Slowly apply points to check off some boxes of preset skill trees to unlock abilities.

Seriously I'm falling asleep just describing Ubisoft's FarCreedDogs games.

I am aware many games repeat the same formulas (ObliviFallSkyout) but they feel far more engrossing to me and don't bore me to tears.

Far Cry 4 with dinosaurs I'd pay for... preorder even. This? I'm not interested in at all in Mammoths and such, and even less interested in sharp sticks for weapons. Who was the Ubi exec that had the bright idea that the weakest and most stale part of the Far Cry formula was the guns anyway?

Nice trailer... And then the game will be about running around while clumsy NPCs whose behaviors is some amusing mix of zombie and robot.

Ah well, should still be a fun reskin.

Back