New monitor

sodman12

n00b
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009111

Just saw this pop up on newegg a few days ago.

I went to CC yesterday and really liked the HP w2207. I would also like to add that the HP outpreformed every montior in the store (including 2 displays of the samsung that everyone seems to really like, I thought it looked bad) except for one of the 24 inch ones which looked better since it had a higher resolution. I love my glossy notebook screen so naturally I want to go with another glossy.

My main question is that will there be a huge difference between this monitor and the hp w2207? The HP was the only glossy screen in the store so I really had nothing to compare with.

I just really liked the HP but I dislike the price. It would be like 405 with a 75 mail in rebate so 330 overall compared to 295 for the acer on newegg.

Plus for the HP is that it has had a lot of buyers and almost all like it. Theres not a lot of problems with it and since I am buying in a B&M store I can check for dead pixles on the spot.

I have been trying to decide for a few months now and I have narrowed it down to this but I still need some last assistance.

I also understand that the end payment for the HP is only a little less but for me to drop 405 on a monitor is a lot even if I will eventually get 75 back.

Back