NFS Most Wanted Widescreen?

Its possible. You need to hack the game tho

One of the fixes is permanent and requires a patched game EXE, the other one uses a hex editor to alter memory each time you start the game. Either way it's a pain in the ass, but the game looks really nice in Widescreen mode.

Check out that link to read all about it.

I've done the Unwis for underground 2, they are talking about the demo, I have the unwis took but I dont see an updated patch file for unwis there?

Rename the NFS:MW executable "speed.exe" to "speed2.exe", then use the patch option for Underground 2. It works on Most Wanted as well. Change the name back to "speed.exe" after you patch it.

Rehevkor said:
Rename the NFS:MW executable "speed.exe" to "speed2.exe", then use the patch option for Underground 2. It works on Most Wanted as well. Change the name back to "speed.exe" after you patch it.

Thanks.

Actually no that doesnt work, I cant set a res, option is grey'ed out liek mentioned in the linked thread.

I think I got a little app from there that's easy peezy as well.

nfsmwres.exe

Little box opens up where you select v1.3 and input your res. It remembers your settings. So you just double click and hit Launch.

I can confirm that unwis thing should work as well, I've used that before too. But if you are having issues use this.

texuspete00 said:
I think I got a little app from there that's easy peezy as well.

nfsmwres.exe

Little box opens up where you select v1.3 and input your res. It remembers your settings. So you just double click and hit Launch.

I can confirm that unwis thing should work as well, I've used that before too. But if you are having issues use this.

Googled that and it works great!

Back