nice case w/ window, for 120-130$ max

tqner

n00b
also ill like to hear recommendations for cheaper cases with window, 80-100$.

thanks.

Antec 900, although it is a dust magnet

+1

It's a nice cheap case

For dust you can filter any fans blowing in and block any slots that don't have fans in them. I just went to the store an picked up some craft foam and used the pre-installed foam blocks as templates.

Anyway, you didn't say what size and style case you're looking for.

Spend $20 more and get an Antec 1200. It's just like the 900 but with more room, fans, and dust filters.

Spend $20 more and get an Antec 1200. It's just like the 900 but with more room, fans, and dust filters.

The 1200 is exactly $50 more...unless you bought the NineHundred on black friday in which case it's exactly $100 more. :p

Really though, what what are you putting in your system, what form factor MB? ATX? Do you want a mid tower? full tower? video cards? water cooling?

The 1200 is exactly $50 more...unless you bought the NineHundred on black friday in which case it's exactly $100 more. :p

Really though, what what are you putting in your system, what form factor MB? ATX? Do you want a mid tower? full tower? video cards? water cooling?

I meant $20 more than his budget.

After seeing the 900 and 1200 side by side at Microcenter, I would pick the 1200 every time. It's just a better built and better looking case.

I'd extend your budget a bit and go that route while Newegg is still offering it with free shipping.

I bought the 900 on black friday myself and kind of wish I had sprung for the 1200. HOWEVER... I stopped in Fry's (b&m) today and they have 900's for $70. Pretty good deal considering the black friday price was $60. I can't post in [H]ot deals yet tho so feel free if anyone wants to.

Bought the 1200 for $120 with free shipping on cyber monday at newegg, cant wait to build in this baby.

NZXT Tempest ATX Mid-Tower Case.

My friend bought one, and I helped him build a new system in it. Comes with total of 6 fans, two are 140mm. With the CoolerMaster Z600R CPU cooler, it tames an e8400 o/ced to 3.8ghz core temperature 24C idle 42C full load.

Back