No FPS for the holidays?

What the hell!? I haven't heard anything about any first person shooters coming out for the holidays. A sad time indeed. Perhaps I've overlooked something? Enlighten me.

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Coming to the PC end of Nov. Tactical FPS, but it's still and FPS.

Motley said:

This game worries me. All of the stellar previews I've been reading about it are for the 360 version. I've heard absolutely nothing about the PC version, other than a not-so-stable release date.

I'm hoping they don't pooch the PC version like the did with GRAW.

Motley said:

too bad its getting consolized. sucks that they have to do that, oh well.

I am surprised R6 is coming out for the PC. I have heard nothing about it.

But I will be getting it for the Xbox 2. The demo looks great except there are too many jaggies. Hopefully they up the AA.

man, UT2k7 could have totaly capitalized on this, but they chose not to... I wonder if the delay was serious enough...

PoweredBySoy said:
This game worries me. All of the stellar previews I've been reading about it are for the 360 version. I've heard absolutely nothing about the PC version, other than a not-so-stable release date.

I'm hoping they don't pooch the PC version like the did with GRAW.
and rainbow six lockdown... it was more like rainbow six letdown and GRAW was retarded for pc

Syntaxx said:
Open your mind up and play different games..

I very much agree that people should try new games, different genre's, to see what's out there, but I do not think people are necessarily 'closed minded' if they happen to enjoy only FPS's or just RTS's and MMOS's, for instance.

Back