Non-crappy MP3 Alarm Clock Software?

[H]ard On

Weaksauce
Hey all. I was wondering if someone could reccommend a good, free, reliable piece of software that acts as an alarm clock by playing MP3's at a designated time. If it had cool stuff like weekly repeatable alarms, that'd be great. I found several such programs, but they've been unreliable if free, and cost money if they don't suck. Thanks a bunch guys.

that's the ONLY reason i have musicmatch on my pc - the very nice alarm function via its systray icon.

[H]ard On said:
Hey all. I was wondering if someone could reccommend a good, free, reliable piece of software that acts as an alarm clock by playing MP3's at a designated time. If it had cool stuff like weekly repeatable alarms, that'd be great. I found several such programs, but they've been unreliable if free, and cost money if they don't suck. Thanks a bunch guys.
What i used to do (till i got an alarm radio) is id set up a system task to run an MP3 file and a specific time, and should repeat it every 5-10 mins.

The down sides to this is that it is very tediouse, you need to leave the master volume up before dozing off (you cant listen to soft music before going to sleep), and its a major pain in the ass.

It'd be cool to fine a nice freeby program that can make life simple.

wakemeup.exe

do a google search for it. Has never failed me in over 3 years.

Vinade Reminder - Awesome little progam. It's a reminder program that uses an MP3 if you wish to remind you (or wake you up). It can also send you a text message or an email.

Awesome little program, and it's FREE!

Back