Noob COH question?

UberPooner

Limp Gawd
Hi, i just have two easy questions. well if you were asking me they would be hard. but anyway,
1. when you want to build something like lets say a Tank Depot. how can you tell your engineers what direction to face it?

2. How do you set rally points? like i want to send my rifel mens somewhere but i want them to say go around a building, instead of running rite to them?

I've been looking for these for a while and i cant seem to find the answer.

1.I dont think you can change direction of bouldings.
2.Click on building and then click RightMouseButton on the place you want to set raly point.

Like for rally points, i meant like when im in the field and i want a squad to go flank an mg. i want them to go around to the back instead of going straight to it. and i want to do it without having to "drive" my squad there. you can do it in C&C and i think you can do it in coh but im not sure how.

You're talking waypoints. I believe holding shift while right clicking sets waypoints.

You can only change the direction of a building when you are just about to build it. You click and move your mouse around to which ever direction you want it to face.

Back