nVidia GeForce GTX Titan Availability Thread

BTW, can you just flash the EVGA SuperClocked BIOS onto a stock Titan?

Last edited:
Yeah this limit one crap is stupid. I know people have mixed vanilla Titan with SC Titan with no problem...but you could just do what I did - have your family order some for you. :)

BTW, can you just flash the EVGA SuperClocked BIOS onto a stock Titan?
Inadvisable. You could safely do the other way around.

There seems to be no correlation between "asic quality %" and the normal vs OC cards. It's a pure lottery. If you can +53 with MSI AB and everything is fine, the flash would also work fine. People are doing it over at OCN forum.

There seems to be no correlation between "asic quality %" and the normal vs OC cards. It's a pure lottery. If you can +53 with MSI AB and everything is fine, the flash would also work fine. People are doing it over at OCN forum.

Oh okay. So because people are doing it on OCN, that must mean it's completely safe. I've had plenty of stock video cards that couldn't perform at the clocks of a factory-OC'ed model from the same manufacturer. Your luck and mileage will vary, but to assume that it's "safe" without testing the actual hardware is not wise.

Oh okay. So because people are doing it on OCN, that must mean it's completely safe. I've had plenty of stock video cards that couldn't perform at the clocks of a factory-OC'ed model from the same manufacturer. Your luck and mileage will vary, but to assume that it's "safe" without testing the actual hardware is not wise.

I flashed my stock asus bios to match my EVGA SC cards. Running just fine. Though I did test beforehand.

Titan
Titan SC
Titan SC Signature

all available directly from EVGA here.

This post will self destruct in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ......

Titan
Titan SC
Titan SC Signature

all available directly from EVGA here.

This post will self destruct in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ......

WOW. All models are still available at the EVGA site. But still OOS at the Egg. And the Amazon ones are third party sellers.

I wonder if the initial demand has been met? Or do people think Newegg is the only place to buy anything?

WOW. All models are still available at the EVGA site. But still OOS at the Egg. And the Amazon ones are third party sellers.

I wonder if the initial demand has been met? Or do people think Newegg is the only place to buy anything?

It does seem that way. When I got mine from TigerDirect, it was literally in stock all morning.

Everytime I would see them in stock at Amazon I would click to add to the basket and then it would come up and say it is now out of stock. Then those 3rd parties have them for $1500. I eventually just went to the egg last week and got it.

I just built my system with SLI GTX 680s March 1st, I've found 2 Titans in stock at a local MicroCenter so I'll be returning the 680s and getting both Titans. I only upgrade every few years and plan this system to last 2-3 years.

Are they still only allowing one per customer? That's been one thing keeping me from making a titan purchase...one isn't going to do me any good and I don't want to have one without knowing when I'd be getting the others.

I just picked up my first Titan card from Fry's here in Renton, WA. They had 2 of the normal EVGA versions, and 6 of the superclocked versions. I got the superclocked version, sold both of my 680's and it only cost me $275 out of pocket. I am getting roughly a minimum of 60fps on most of my game titles. Although gaming is second nature for me since I do most of my work in the Adobe CS6 suite and Maya3d. Prolly will pick up a second card over teh summer at some point...but def a fun card.

I just picked up my first Titan card from Fry's here in Renton, WA. They had 2 of the normal EVGA versions, and 6 of the superclocked versions. I got the superclocked version, sold both of my 680's and it only cost me $275 out of pocket. I am getting roughly a minimum of 60fps on most of my game titles. Although gaming is second nature for me since I do most of my work in the Adobe CS6 suite and Maya3d. Prolly will pick up a second card over teh summer at some point...but def a fun card.

Really? It's kinda funny I can't find one online for the life of me but I could drive down the road a ways.

What'd they want for them, price wise?

Really? It's kinda funny I can't find one online for the life of me but I could drive down the road a ways.

What'd they want for them, price wise?

I got the signature series Titan, $1,069.99 with tax up here in Washington came out to $1,171.22

When I spoke with the associate, they got 10 of them in. I purchased the second to last one, but he also said they will be getting in more in a few weeks. I will get my second card over the summer.

They also carry the Asus non OC version as well for $999.99, but only had 1 in stock. He said EVGA is supposedly cranking these things out.

I got the signature series Titan, $1,069.99 with tax up here in Washington came out to $1,171.22

When I spoke with the associate, they got 10 of them in. I purchased the second to last one, but he also said they will be getting in more in a few weeks. I will get my second card over the summer.

That's not too bad, of course with FC block it'll be another $200 or so. I'm actually planning to do damn near the same thing as you. I'm looking forward to trying LightBoost (this really is the thing that pulled me over to NV from just adding another 7970)

They also carry the Asus non OC version as well for $999.99, but only had 1 in stock. He said EVGA is supposedly cranking these things out.

I'll probably grab the EVGA just because they've been phenomenal to me in the past so they'll get my business

How much is the SC and SC Sig on Tiger since I can't look them up while they are out of stock? Going to be ordering a SC or SC Sig next week (or putting myself on the waiting list).

Back