NVIDIA GRID M40 - CUDA cards w/ 4x Maxwell GPUs and 16GB RAM each

pjkenned

[H]ard|Gawd
I have 10 more NVIDIA GRID M40's cards for sale. Note these are NOT Tesla M40 models and we still do not have VDI working (we do not have access to the NVIDIA driver/ tools yet.) Also note you will likely have to make some BIOS settings changes to make these work. We have been able to use Tensorflow in Docker containers and pass one or all GPUs for CUDA training to each docker container.

Photo: https://goo.gl/photos/zbGyKp1bYYXGaBdg7

They are essentially Maxwell versions of the NVIDIA GRID K1. There are 4x GM107L / GM107GL Maxwell GPUs on each card. Each GPU has 4GB of RAM so each card has 4x GPUs and 16GB RAM onboard.

Since there is virtually zero information on these here are the resources on the cards:
Seems to be a good way to get 4-8 CUDA GPUs working in a system using only 1-2 PCIe slots. You do need to have proper cooling for these cards as they are passive airflow cards meant for GPU compute servers.

Price
Selling these for $900 each. Lowest ebay pricing is $1495 each. Will do discounts on multiple GPUs. Frankly, I do not care if you test them out then flip the cards.

Feedback
Heatware under pjkenned
Ebay feedback

Payment options
I can create a private ebay listing for these if that would make folks feel more secure.
PayPal - must be PayPal verified and only will ship to a PayPal address. You pay PayPal fees.
Chase/ Wells Fargo QuickPay (no fees so easier - but you will need to provide an address.)

Return Policy
Returns accepted 7 days from receipt only for cards that do not work. All are currently installed in servers and are working. Any cards modified (e.g. removing the factory installed heatsink/ shroud) will not be accepted for return.

Last edited:
Back