Omaha Steaks:The All American Combo + 3 FREE bonus gifts--$59.99 + shipping! >70% off

Hey there...Omaha Steaks is here again to bring you back another KILLER deal!!!

The All American Combo

This product includes the following:
4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
4 (6 oz.) Top Sirloins
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab
4 (4 oz.) Gourmet Burgers
8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
10 portions Potatoes au Gratin

Reg. $197.00
Specially priced at $59.99!!!
You save $137.01!!!

Item # 4560RTN

Plus 3 FREE gifts:
6 Burgers
Cutlery
Cutting Board

It can be found at the below link.

http://shop16.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=260&AID=5830&SRC=RW3544

This KILLER deal expires Wednesday, April 28, 2004.
THANX
C'YA :cool:

I cant feed my cat on 6 oz steaks! How do they deliver this? Are they really taht damn tasty?

huxley said:
I cant feed my cat on 6 oz steaks! How do they deliver this? Are they really taht damn tasty?
Ya, they're near top of the line stuff. Very similar to what you'd get at a highish end steakhouse. The burgers rock too.

Reading Omaha Steak advertisements always makes me very hungry :(

Edit: If you dared to feed your cat this stuff i'd... i'd... eat your cat i swear! :p

SJetski71 said:
Ya, they're near top of the line stuff. Very similar to what you'd get at a highish end steakhouse. The burgers rock too.

Reading Omaha Steak advertisements always makes me very hungry :(

Edit: If you dared to feed your cat this stuff i'd... i'd... eat your cat i swear! :p
Thats it, I am ordering this stuff. It better be damn good. Once again, how do they ship it??

no free shipping!!! What kind of deal does not have free shipping. I order relectantly but I better be happy as a horse when I taste this stuff.

Shipping is KINDA expensive...for me it was $17 extra bux...BUT look what they're sending you...meat doesn't weigh as light as a fether you know...it heavy shit...it was a reasonable enuff price for me...they send it in a big ass white styrofoam box with dry ice in it (love adding water to that dry ice...WEEEEE!!! Here comes the smoke)...meat was still frozen...I even heard that some ppl who got the last Ohmaha Steaks deal STILL had some meat left over from the last time they had thing kind of deal...last time they had FREE s/h tho...I'd rather have the FREE s/h than the FREE 3 bonus items... :p

Their ordering process is extremely confusing. First they ask you where you want it shipped. I put my companies address. Then they come up with the same form two pages later stating they want your billing address but I think they will try to ship it there instead. This is too confusing and I cant risk losing 120$ in steak by accident

omaha steaks rock, im livin on my own next year at college and ima have to stak up on this stuff. thanks for the deal

and what are those free things you get? i am not a cooking expert ;)

We just got a huge stainless steel grill to cook the yummy things that come from Omaha Steaks. We grill at least 4 times a week. Their steak sauce and steak seasoning is so good

Maybe I'm a pig, but those seem like tiny steaks.

Seems like a good deal for 60. About what you'd pay at a butcher shop ?
197 originally.....ouch. Do they advertise in the Robb Report ? :D

huxley said:

Not really. Omaha is over rated. They won't see my money anymore.

hm... I looked on their site but couldn't find the grade of meat...

for 7 bucks a pound (more with shipping) I'll just go buy some prime locally

it's good beef. i've never had a bad omaha steak and i've been ordering from them for about a year and a half. my local butcher (shield's in atlanta) is more expensive and slightly worse quality, in my opinion. in atlanta, the best beef (better than omaha) is buckhead beef. they sell wholesale but if you can get their beef it's fucking fantastic.

It's good. I wouldn't call it the best around but better than what you get at ralph's etc. Only way I can get better meat is through my cousin who owns burger shop (heh... he gets inside trade obviosuly from vendor).
Deal is quite good though.

cosmos said:
hm... I looked on their site but couldn't find the grade of meat...

for 7 bucks a pound (more with shipping) I'll just go buy some prime locally

Not the same quality. This is damn good stuff.

As far as taste is concerned, most of their product is raw meat, so there's not going to be much of a difference there. But their steaks are always very tender and lean. The consistency is one of the big bonuses for me. And yeah, I'm sure if you compared their prices to the crap they sell at the super market, Omaha is gonna be really expensive, but if you compare them to equal quality cuts, I'm sure it's much more reasonable. They aren't a discount house, either, so you're not gonna always be getting a deal, but you will be getting good cuts of meat at a reasonable price.

Now, I'm a big !!!!!!!!!!!!, with an appetite to match, so 5oz filet mignons, while awesome, don't generally cut it for me. My solution to that? Either a) eat more of them, or b) order bigger cuts of meat. Since 5oz really ain't that much, I don't often eat filet mignon, but Omaha does have reasonably priced larger cuts of their other offerings. Also, when comparing to other steaks, keep in mind that the ones in this deal in particular are boneless, and nearly %100 edible (no fat, gristle, whatever) - meaning that you do get a bit more actual food out of a smaller Omaha steak than you would out of a heavier supermarket steak.

Note: Although it may sound like it, Omaha isn't my favorite thing in the world, but what they charge for what they sell isn't really out of line.

I ordered some stuff from these guys about a year ago and wasn't too impressed. The local butcher sells better meat IMO. The shipping prices were pretty expensive, it took about 8 business days to get it, and the steaks were really small. Also the cutting board and knives were dollar store material. To top it off, they call my house once every 2 months trying to sell me more stuff, so make sure to put in a BS phone number. I wouldn't order from them again. :rolleyes:

You're invited to save 70% on the popular All American Combo! Plus, you'll get 3 Free Gifts! You'll get 6 FREE Omaha Steaks Burgers, a FREE 6-Piece Cutlery Set and a FREE Cutting Board to every address you ship to. So don't delay, this special offer expires Monday, June 7, 2004.

MasterShredder said:
I ordered some stuff from these guys about a year ago and wasn't too impressed. The local butcher sells better meat IMO. The shipping prices were pretty expensive, it took about 8 business days to get it, and the steaks were really small. Also the cutting board and knives were dollar store material. To top it off, they call my house once every 2 months trying to sell me more stuff, so make sure to put in a BS phone number. I wouldn't order from them again. :rolleyes:
hrm :mad:

Awesome deal if you like Omaha Steaks.

I'll just stick to the Amana Beef I can get from my favorite Hy-Vee. IMO, its just as good as Omaha Steaks, but costs a whole lot less.

ok small update. Ohmaha steak is now spamming me. I got 2 phone calls. 3 "catalogs" and an email of them trying to get me to buy more shit.

Wow - talk about bringing a thread back from the dead.

Let it go, brother :-P

Dear sweet Jesus on a fucking pogo stick! This thread is damn near two years old... yikes!

FWIW here's my thoughts on Omaha Steaks.... they're strictly OK. Some of their other stuff is actually pretty good, but the steaks themselves? Meh. Always thought there wasn't something quite right about them. Been too long since I've had them, so I can't put my finger on it, but the texture of the meat always seemed wrong to me.

Some folks asked about shipping. The stuff will arrive in a couple big styrofoam coolers with dry ice packets to keep everything chilly. Nothing too elaborate, but the foam is fairly thick and everything will arrive safely.

Now for the worst part. The pestering phone calls. This WILL be a fact of life when you use Omaha, especially on killer deals I bet. My wife ordered a shit load of stuff from them a year or so a go and eventually they kept calling and Calling and CALLING. Eventually told them to fuck off, but only after I tried dealing with them politely. Thankfully they stopped calling after that, but was still annoying.

Do recall seeing another mail-order steak place mentioned in a similar thread... Stock Yards or smething like that? Supposed to be much better. Personally I'd rather run over to the grocery store's butcher department or even better a local family owned butchery and get fresh meat and know it's going to be quality food.

Regards,
fastgeek

fastgeek said:
FWIW here's my thoughts on Omaha Steaks.... they're strictly OK. Some of their other stuff is actually pretty good, but the steaks themselves? Meh. Always thought there wasn't something quite right about them. Been too long since I've had them, so I can't put my finger on it, but the texture of the meat always seemed wrong to me
Ya, some of their older stuff i've tried was really good, but that was nearly 5 years ago. The newer stuff i've ordered didn't impress me too much, that's things i've ordered in the past year or two, still better than the crap they have in the supermarkets nearby but.

The only way i'd buy it now is if there's some blockbuster deal.

This really is an old thread.

I'm from Omaha so I'll represent a little... They're steaks are pretty good... That is "If" you pay for the choice cuts, I only like the Filet's, the NY Strips and T-bones... But those are like the most expensive steaks... Now I can go to my local butcher and get a better steak for prolly cheaper an It'll be just as good. But I live in Omaha, If you live somewhere else in the country and go out to a steak house for dinner and get any one of those streaks I just mentioned... There is a 89-95% chance it's an Omaha Steak... :cool: But then again you prolly can't tell the difference after it gets dropped on the floor... :D So all in all if these holiday saver deals roll around sooner or later, I might even pick one just for the Filet's and twice baked potato's and give the burgers to someone less fortunate than I :p

ok sorry it seems i picked the wrong thread

I was tlking about the recent ohmaha steaks bundle. sounds like the same "deal" though

AciDeX said:
I'm from Omaha so I'll represent a little... They're steaks are pretty good... That is "If" you pay for the choice cuts, I only like the Filet's, the NY Strips and T-bones... But those are like the most expensive steaks... Now I can go to my local butcher and get a better steak for prolly cheaper an It'll be just as good. But I live in Omaha, If you live somewhere else in the country and go out to a steak house for dinner and get any one of those streaks I just mentioned... There is a 89-95% chance it's an Omaha Steak... :cool: But then again you prolly can't tell the difference after it gets dropped on the floor... :D So all in all if these holiday saver deals roll around sooner or later, I might even pick one just for the Filet's and twice baked potato's and give the burgers to someone less fortunate than I :p
Whats so good about omaha steaks?, I mean are there cows on steroids or something?

Back