other great budget speaker companies

viper92086

Gawd
So i'm upgrading my speaker setup and i already have a HK avr-247 and some front speakers. i need to buy a center and rears and was wondering what other good budget speaker companies are out there. for instance the speaker company and dayton. what are other ones?

I know Energy is a good speaker company and they're running sales on their stuff lately.

You really want to match your front speakers with the center. They should all be from the same lineup.

yea im aware of that. but i really want to keep my fronts. thats why im looking at budget companies. when i do it right ill spend the money, but for now i just want the best budget i can get

You're a little nonspecific about what you consider to be "budget" pricing.

Also...you REALLY want them to match so the humps and such in the frequency spectrum are in the same places. Otherwise it can get a little weird. Maybe you could look at another pair of sats first? A front/rear mismatch tends to be a much smaller issue.

Oh well go look at the speaker company. I got a three speaker package , two fronts and a matching center for $150 shipped. Slowest shipping ever but it was free lol.

Back